Spartans Home

Minecraft Survival tonight?

EMT~SPARTA~

Everybody that plays minecraft (kal, tyler, Ajsarge, killerbees's crew, Mh6, etc.) Do you guys want to do a survival round tonight?

Start a new map, if you want with the new jungle thing, and everyone has 1 life. etc.

Some options: If you die, you are done for the night? eh maybe not. But if everyone dies once, its over...new map.

Put it on level 2 (hunger kills).

Let me know if anyone is interested in playing tonight?

Medic, would you like to join for the night? We can make it Friday night so more people can join. Just a survival for the night.

I've been thinknig of it and i really think it would be fun if you were banned for a while if you died. Maybe like 15 min? If not, no problem. I just think it would put some fear into some people...like me. I need fear!

I can try. But the desktop has issues with keeping the game running, and my connection isn't the greatest for mob killing. I still need to put down a ton of torches to get the creepers off my island.

My only problem with survival island is the lack of creatures that spawn on the island. If we do the latest patch minecraft(jungles, zombies break down doors, Creepers run twice as fast as you) I believe it will be fun again. I think we will have well over 10 people playing with us. And I talked to mostly everybody, and they seem to be excited about the die-ban rule.

Thursday night and Friday night is good with everyone, so we will play both nights. So everyone can play at one point.

People coming:

EMT

Kal

Killer

Swars

Swarsboobs

Steel

Steel's Fiance

Gamehog

Demented

batherson

Ajsarge

Pegasus

Mh6

Skaz

People I haven't talked to:

Medic

Hajimoto

Warzero

Grizzly

Everyone else that plays minecraft.

Edited by EMT~SPARTA~

You can attend MH6! I put your name down, so you have to come. I know we have work Friday, but at least we can play till 11 tonight! I did all this cause i know you like the new map kinda thing. Trying to appeal to everyone's liking. I would love to see how long 10-20 of us last.

Would really love to see Haji, Medic, Grizz and Fatal attend. Just to get everyone who plays together for some nights.

Edited by EMT~SPARTA~

As long as I can JIP up to 2.5-3 hours in, and actually remember, I'm game for both nights. Just finalize the patch choice of snapshot vs release.

Im sure everyone will be able to JIP. I don't even think im giong to be there right at 8 tongiht anyway. We will see. But i will be on! Kalxen stop working! Don't make me go on a strike! I dont know what ill strike, but i will!

Also, Probably Friday, I want to record our Minecraft adventure. Probably with fraps.

Edited by EMT~SPARTA~