Spartans Home

It has started

Athlon64~SPARTA~

The electric revolution has started!! Well you might say It has started allready, with the Hybrid electric cars. The electric Hybrid car has a mechanical combustion engine and electric drive cimbined into one. It still uses the combustion engine to drive the wheels driectly. It doesen't have the range and fuel economy that everyone wants, therefore failing the true fuel efficent vehicle electric car perpous. I heard some owners sueing honda and the jap electric car mfgers due to false statements on the fuel to miles that they are not getting as they claim they will.

Oh well so much for the japs. Allways in trouble arnt they?

Telsa car in calif is mfgering a true electric car with a 1,000 lb lithem ion battery that is a true electric car, made on a alumnuim chassis and carbon fiber body super light weaght car can go 280 miles on a charge and is high performance 0 to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds. is expencive right now, but the price will go down soon. The battery will last for 100,000 miles before needing changed.

tesla-electric-car.jpg

GM has intoduced the VOLT car, it has a small gas engine that runs a generatior that backs up the lithem battery if ran down, and the brakes help charge the battery dureing stopping. It can go 300 miles on a charge before the generatior kicks in not leaveing you to walking becouse of a dead battery. Its out now and is a true electric car.

chevy_volt.jpg

Now the next step in true electric cars is the fuel cell vehicle, Wicth will be out soon, and will never need a recharge becouse it uses a true fuel cell, all you ever have to do to it is add water. But its very expencive right now due to the cost in mfgering the fuel cell. The cost of that will drop as the fuel cell will be mass mfgered and will go down to a affordible level soon. As in the GM skateboard vehicle, You drive it all day and when you get home, plug your house into it and it runns the whole house and never needs a charge and all you do is add water to it. This is going to break the back of BIG oil!!!! Gasoline will become the secondary means of travel and then will be fased out! The rich oil barons will be giveing up there diamond studded rollsroyces for camels once agian in the not to far off future. I estmate with in the next 10 years.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I think the MPG issue is the fact that 99% of auto owners in the US are used to putting there foot down at every stop light...

I see this on a daily basis in my Manual RX8 and find myself putting my foot down to keep from being run over by people who don't have to shift gears the old fashioned way.

50% or more of the fuel used in the car is from acceleration..... The faster you accelerate the faster you burn thru fuel. When I owned my 1500 Dodge Ram W/Hemi I would practice not going over 2k rpms during acceleration and I would get 18+ mpg in city in a truck rated at 16 mpg in city.

The big trucks and heavy equipment would be even easyer to convert to fuel cell, they can handle the weight of more, and are not worried about speed and weight factor.

Trains are allready electric. The Telsa can go from 0-to 60 in 3.2 secs and its instant acceleration, no lag, winding up heavy componets and can beat a ferrari in the 1/4 mile race

Theres even electric dirt bikes that can beat a 250cc 4 stroker.

I can't wait! Ile have to convert the rail buggy over as well

This is going to break the back of BIG oil!!!! Gasoline will become the secondary means of travel and then will be fased out! The rich oil barons will be giveing up there diamond studded rollsroyces for camels once agian in the not to far off future. I estmate with in the next 10 years.

This statement automatically explaines why is not gonna happen any "Revolution" any time soon... and about "Evolution".. sure everything evolves, in fact "nothing get destroyed, everything transforms" however Evolution takes hunderds of years, so sit tight in meanwhile.

Electric cars on a large commercial scale it s a mere chimera someone has to offer to general people to keep pblic down. Of course benefits and needs are there and of course manufacturing "electric" would be the solution. Also we do have technology to do it.

About costs, they would be easily lowered down if instead of directing Billion of Dollars to War (for nothing), Government would redirect those Billions of Dollars funding the expenses for mass electric production. Besides the fact if this would ever happen, using a such massive fund, Companies would get paid and the final user would put just the standard 15 - 20 grands to buy a Car and that would be Serious Revolution.

But the War Machine is not gonna stop, because involves money.. because i don t see anny time soon any Tank or Airplane or Humvee or Truck being ELECTRICAL, so that means Logistic in War.. fuel ddemand most specifically, is a wonderful income for that lobby of power controlling Oil.

Ask Mr. G..W. Busch how many Trillions his oil family earned in the last 10 years of War.

With that said, let s continue dreaming of Sci-Fi and let's wait for Evolution...

Well politics or not. is not going to stop technolgy. Face it its going to happen soon. So the oil barons better invest in electric motors if there going to servive. Sorry about there luck. After all they strangled us long enough.

Anouther rude thing is they plan on putting in fuel cells next to every house so it will be self powered, and that means the power plants will be shutting down and they can take all the power lines down from along side the highways. Going to be some real change going on soon.

This all came about from wacthing a show on the speed channel last night. Sorry its going on now as we speak.

If anybody has been staying up with it, the new war machine is going to use Electric rail guns and magnetic guns on the new tanks.

The (our) goverment has mandated that every car maker in the U.S. have a elecrtic car offered to the public very soon. Buy 2012 or 2013-14 something like that. That will be mandated buy the goverment, not big oil.

This is not fantasy, but cold hard reality. I suggest to start wacthing tech shows on tv to stay informed on whats happening.

Na, all you have to do is filter it and boil it and let it cool wile the salt forms at the bottom. OH the new 2012 TESLA modles are out, Check it out! NICE!!!!! NO jap crap here! Made in the U.S.A!!!! The money stays home.

http://www.teslamotors.com/