Spartans Home

Penny Arcade post re: customer service

KalXen~SPARTA~

Check out this Penny Arcade post, where a d-bag guy who is selling the Avenger Controller for the PS3, under quite a bit of hype, shows his true colors to a customer asking for a little bit of status on where his pre-paid product is at. I liked how Mike from PA responds, and how you can see the attempted turn-around in the emails which crumble to failure.

It hit Reddit, and a few news outlets who are slowly disassembling this guy and his company website, finding that the majority of the website content is actually plagiarized. Some are now thinking that the product itself may not even really exist.

People are also starting to react by posting negative customer service reviews on Amazon.

Well that was fun to read through. I almost want to feel bad for that guy because the undying wrath of the internet is not to be messed with. But I feel more bad for the repercussions this will have on his family and their reputation than for Paul himself. He deserves all the backlash he's getting.

Apparently even now Paul is being a douche. The guy who took over to replace him says that Paul refused to hand over any of the Avenger Controller's twitter/email/web accounts, and that Paul said he "had it all on lockdown".

First post: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nw1vm/ama_the_guy_who_replaced_paul_christoforo_and_is/