Spartans Home

DInosaurs on Wake Island

MedicSN6

No way !!!! LOL !

Too bad BF3 is not exactly that kind of game giving you a lot of time to look around and enjoy the particulars :)

You can barely look around and try to save your butt, but as we know.. that doesn t work too well either... average life is.. what... 25 seconds ?? lolol

• 4 weeks later...

No way !!!! LOL !

Too bad BF3 is not exactly that kind of game giving you a lot of time to look around and enjoy the particulars :)

You can barely look around and try to save your butt, but as we know.. that doesn t work too well either... average life is.. what... 25 seconds ?? lolol

I would freaking love to see what the life expectancy is on that game, both individually and on an overall level. Can you imagine the bragging rights kids all over would have? "oh yeah? well I have a LE of 52sec! booya!" lol

I would freaking love to see what the life expectancy is on that game, both individually and on an overall level. Can you imagine the bragging rights kids all over would have? "oh yeah? well I have a LE of 52sec! booya!" lol

I could have sworn they did. Somewhere on Battlelog.

They could've spent more time working on the horrible collisions around the bushes and trees instead of this. Nothing like running away from MH6 right into a concrete leaf, or committing suicide off a 3ft rock.

I agree with you Durka-Durka solid like a rock and wtf is it when i get stuck between a tree and a rock, or a bush Really now!!!