Spartans Home

Alliance is at war

Kavlarakos~SPARTA~

Hello guys,

The alliance my corp is with, is cuurently involved in 3 wars. None of them have been declared by our alliance and the question is what pissed them off to declare war upon us. We have reasons to believe that those 3 Wars are somehow linked together.

We as an industry focused alliance do not have the ressources and pvp experience to get along with 3 war parties. However we did quite well until now. But today we received the 3rd one from a corp with 107 members.

I know that a few of you are still playing Eve and so I just wanted to ask if there is anybody of you in a corp or an alliance willing to join us in our war.

For more info just contact me.

Who you at war with.

Here is the information about the war:

My alliance: - New Eden Industrie Alliance

My corp: - Dark Cyber Angels

War parties:

- The Devil's Warrior Alliance

- THE GOD SQUAD

- Dromedaworks inc

We are good organized and have a war fleet based in Sankkasen. Fleet strengh is about 15 to 30 poeple depending on how much members are online.

Here is the information about the war:

My alliance: - New Eden Industrie Alliance

My corp: - Dark Cyber Angels

War parties:

- The Devil's Warrior Alliance

- THE GOD SQUAD

- Dromedaworks inc

We are good organized and have a war fleet based in Sankkasen. Fleet strengh is about 15 to 30 poeple depending on how much members are online.

If only this was 8 months ago, I could have gotten you 3 or 4 MOM's with a 10 man carrier/dread fleet on hot stand by with maybe 15 or 20 RR BS fleet in support. Sadly CCP is gay and everyone quit. Sorry bro.