Spartans Home

TS comms

Halli~SPARTA~

Over the past few weeks, I have not been playing battlefield, for skyrim, eve, and world of tanks have my attention diverted. However, let me point out that it is incredibly painful and annoying for 15 people to be in the same ts channel while playing a fast paced game such as BF3. There will always we people ranting, bragging and just small talking. Not that this is necessarily bad, but probably when people are getting their asses handed to them by some nine year olds from japan playing the game, they will get stressed even faster, causing a rage quit from ts and the game. I sir, love your company Halli, and all the others. but a ts channel with 15 ppl on it, is not the best way to play.

obs: this is not a rant or criticism of any sort, its just that people have different opinions on how they game. opinions we all know what they are like assholes, everyone has their one, and all of them stink.

furthermore, staying in the same ts channel with gunthar alone is enough for me, he screams and rants for everyone! hahahahhaah

Over the past few weeks, I have not been playing battlefield, for skyrim, eve, and world of tanks have my attention diverted. However, let me point out that it is incredibly painful and annoying for 15 people to be in the same ts channel while playing a fast paced game such as BF3. There will always we people ranting, bragging and just small talking. Not that this is necessarily bad, but probably when people are getting their asses handed to them by some nine year olds from japan playing the game, they will get stressed even faster, causing a rage quit from ts and the game. I sir, love your company Halli, and all the others. but a ts channel with 15 ppl on it, is not the best way to play.

obs: this is not a rant or criticism of any sort, its just that people have different opinions on how they game. opinions we all know what they are like assholes, everyone has their one, and all of them stink.

furthermore, staying in the same ts channel with gunthar alone is enough for me, he screams and rants for everyone! hahahahhaah

That easy to fix mate we just put temp channels within the BF channels as required for those that want that :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Skaz Ive been playing skyrim and mass effect 2 ,an Eve. Wow Skyrim is awesome man Bf3 has become an extra if i get bored with the other 2 LOL...still waiting for Arma 3

my thoughts are Brevity the channel should be used for ppl who are in game and focusing on a common goal..if you want chit chat move to the chatter channels.. Id try to treat it as if I was in Arma playing simple Directions

communications to the point

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~