Spartans Home

We won, the end

KalXen~SPARTA~

Well, we did it. With only 5 lives (granted, we gave Warzer0 a mulligan a few times cuz of being drunk), but we made it to the End, fought the Enderdragon, got the egg, and won! :) Tyler, TommyTK, Killerbees, and I were in the final effort.

Oh, and the xp at the end was epic.. hit level 80, and enchanted a nice sword which basically is a 1 hit knockback fireball killing machine. :)

gallery_525_36_80337.png

I am not trying to take away from the the accomplishment here but i have a question from those that accomplished this:

Based on the fairly short time from full release, it would appear that the difficulty to reach and complete endgame is fairly low.

Is this interpreted low difficulty true or did you guys pull non stop/all nighters since release?

I am not trying to take away from the the accomplishment here but i have a question from those that accomplished this:

Based on the fairly short time from full release, it would appear that the difficulty to reach and complete endgame is fairly low.

Is this interpreted low difficulty true or did you guys pull non stop/all nighters since release?

We had it on difficulty rating 2, which meant if you didn't eat you would die and boss mobs were also harder doing more damage.

Everyone worked together on the common goal of getting to the end and beating it. So everyone had a job and we were much more focused than 20+ people building their own l33t house. We started the world on Friday, and had about 3-7 people working since then, at least 12+ hours.

We also knew how to beat the game given our exploits in the pre-release. We didn't fully know what to expect at the end, and the boss fight itself took @ 30 minutes or more. The dragon didn't do nearly as much damage as I expected it would, and our diamond armor didn't take a ton of beating. But the dragon took a lot of damage to take down.

Given the endless play concept of minecraft, we weren't expecting Skyrim content with hours of activity. But "The End" gives an option for someone to play toward a goal and it was fun. It would be nice to see it a bit harder, or for there to be more boss fight options. It also seems that once you go to the end on a map, its essentially done and can't be reset.