Spartans Home

BF3

GySgt~SPARTA~

ive been having loading problems with battlelog on IE9 and firefox it wont load, its telling me my connection is timed out its been like this for 24hrs Anyone else having this problem?

Check out my posts in the battlefield errors thread. What you're experiencing sounds like a bit of what I had. As crap as it sounds it did appear to be totally random.

Last night the game was reporting Windows errors most of the time. I doubt I did better than 1 connection in 10 being successful.

Last night the game was reporting Windows errors most of the time. I doubt I did better than 1 connection in 10 being successful.

Looks like another person trying to pad his 'Rage Quit' stats. Your gonna have to go some to beat mine mate :winner_first:

lol @ Dai.

I have been having same problems Gunny. Just last night though. Couldn't connect many times, then would look like connecting, but drop as finishing load or get into the game try to move and rubber band all over, then be disconnected and says lost connection to EA. Is this a match server issue?

I only have an issue when connecting to my first game of the day. My very first JOIN attempt always ends with an error but then it is rock solid after that. My browser of choice is Chrome and with the Battlelog MOD I am a happy camper.

A lot of the missing features for BattleLog are corrected with this MOD. Corrections like:

Auto join (if your in a party and they launch)

Auto Server Join (if the server is full, the MOD will keep retrying until you get in)

Quick refresh (Only updates the servers listed not a new query)

Auto Hooah (I call this the 'Panic' feature as it will Hooah every single entry in your BattleLog)

Just to name a few.

It is my belief that all of these features will find their way from MOD BattleLog permanently, but until it dord, this MOD is a must!

BattleLog MOD can be found HERE

Enjoy! Pew Pew

Connecting to the game is not my problem I cant even connect to the web browser you know Battlelog!!!...it is a joke you need the browser to play online..this is the most retarded move In History...someone needs to have there head Examined...

Download the plugin and if you use Chrome it will automatically ask if you want it installed, other browsers you may have to manually install the plugin. After the plugin is installed it run every time the browser is opened.

Gunny - If you are using Firefox, you have to save the script and then use GreaseMonkey to load the script. I would strongly recommend that you simply use Chrome. Chrome is far more powerful and a less exploited Browser than IE or FF is.

Very good find Haji for that chrome extension.

Thanks, I am using Chrome to play BF and I never had a problem to connect to the BL.

Sometimes when you have issues with not opening crap, take a look at your Processes (ctrl+alt+ del) and check if you have multiple processes open at once (like multiple IE.EXE) close them and then try again.

I sometimes cannot have the game starting (from BL) and then I always find a BF.exe instance open in Process, I kill it and then the game starts fine.

I only have an issue when connecting to my first game of the day. My very first JOIN attempt always ends with an error but then it is rock solid after that. My browser of choice is Chrome and with the Battlelog MOD I am a happy camper.

A lot of the missing features for BattleLog are corrected with this MOD. Corrections like:

Auto join (if your in a party and they launch)

Auto Server Join (if the server is full, the MOD will keep retrying until you get in)

Quick refresh (Only updates the servers listed not a new query)

Auto Hooah (I call this the 'Panic' feature as it will Hooah every single entry in your BattleLog)

Just to name a few.

It is my belief that all of these features will find their way from MOD BattleLog permanently, but until it dord, this MOD is a must!

BattleLog MOD can be found HERE

Enjoy! Pew Pew

Installed and working on Firefox via Greasemonkey, ta very much

If you are a glutton for data and information (as I am), this may be right up your alley. Great site that charts all the different weapon damage to help visualize which weapon is the most effective in any given situation. Click the photo below for a direct link. For those cautious types I provide a verbose link at the end of this post.

screenshot2011112807311.png

http://symthic.dy.fi/?s=bf3