Spartans Home

Todo BackUp better and better - Vers 3.5 FREE!

Batwing~SPARTA~

possibly this software saved my ass big time today !!

I can t be more gratefull if this is working correctly. I had a chat with Haji this morning, and my goal was to Clone my RAID to a new 1 TB I just got. We agreed that there is a massive issue for Windows to work correctly when you move from an MBR set on RAID to a non-RAID MBR. I made many attempts and although the OS partition was clonned correctly, no way to have the OS starting.

When I was almost ready to throw the blanket, I noticed this software has the Recovery to Dissimilar Hardware feature, and IT WORKED !!

At this moment I am still working cloning the second partition, but the OS partition got cloned perfectly and STARTED CORRECTLY!

With this FREE program I achieved something considered one of the Major pain in your ass when you have migrate from one architecture to another !

In probably 3 or 4 hours I will be done and I will be ready to fully test the system being migrated from a RAID to a standard SATA drive config.

Wish me luck, if this works I saved more that 1 week of hard work resetting all of my crap on my machine.

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~