Spartans Home

Why I HATE the Rush game mode.

MedicSN6

But.. is still Rush and honestly, is not my kind ;)

Maybe it depends on maps.. What i know is Metro for instance, sucks either Rush or Conquest :)

We played Metro Conquest yesterday, once you conquer the central spot, it becomes just a carnage with suppressive fire to the incoming enemy :) Funny, but silly :)

But.. is still Rush and honestly, is not my kind ;)

Maybe it depends on maps.. What i know is Metro for instance, sucks either Rush or Conquest :)

We played Metro Conquest yesterday, once you conquer the central spot, it becomes just a carnage with suppressive fire to the incoming enemy :) Funny, but silly :)

Operation Metro is just a shitty map in general. biggrin.gif

I love Rush on most maps, I love Conquest on most maps, the maps I don't like Rush on are generally likeable for Conquest and vice versa.

I love Squad Deathmatch and love TDM as well. When it boils it all down the basist of warfare, kill as many of the other side as possible and wipe them out. But my preference on that style is limited to NO respawn, something that doesn't happen in BF3, but RO2 is good for it.

Anyway, I like to mix and match.

Really I think it boils down to what players you have on your team and what players are on the other team and where they fall in the "fag" (obstinate assholes) scoring range.

Some maps need better tweaking for the modes they have. A conquest which you jump off the cliff or have to heli-lift up to the peak would be cool at "The Peak", current conquest config sucks.

EA's methodology sucks sometimes, but I slightly get what they are trying to do. Imagine BF3 at Takistan and flags were spread through out....difficult if you didn't have a helo...you would be driving all day. The concepts reflect "bottle-necking", Tunneling", and "routing" the battle.