Spartans Home

This may or may not have influenced my decision to get BF3

Gonzo

Some of you late nighters might recall the miserable failure of my truly brilliant idea of creating instant AO clearers in Arma by stuffing a Blackhawk full of an unhealthy number of satchels, a maneuver I gleefully dubbed "Magic Trick." Highly entertaining, minimally effective.

It stemmed largely from my attempts in 1942 and Desert Combat and even BF2 to carefully balance explosives inside vehicles, drive them to enemies, and hopping out and detonating them. It never felt quite right.

I'm thrilled to tell you that with BF3 all that has changed and DICE has given us the canvas to finally realize our "leaping out of CF packed vehicles" dreams. May I present "Operation Asshat"

I used to do that kind of stuff all the time when I played JOINT OPS

My fav was to sneak in to the enemy spawn and plant satchel charges on the enemy LCACS and then wait for them to load one with people and equipment. Then let them drive away and get to the horizen where i could barely see them and then BOOM!!!!!!!

I used to do that kind of stuff all the time when I played JOINT OPS

My fav was to sneak in to the enemy spawn and plant satchel charges on the enemy LCACS and then wait for them to load one with people and equipment. Then let them drive away and get to the horizen where i could barely see them and then BOOM!!!!!!!

God I miss that game. I particularly enjoyed laying prone in the tall grass, waiting for someone to jump in their chopper, then sneaking on and hijacking it mid-flight. That or satchelling it and blowing it up once they flew across the map, so many people raged at that.

God I miss that game. I particularly enjoyed laying prone in the tall grass, waiting for someone to jump in their chopper, then sneaking on and hijacking it mid-flight. That or satchelling it and blowing it up once they flew across the map, so many people raged at that.

I use to do that, wait for someone to get into a chopper & shoot them out & say, next please....

I hijacked an LCAC once.... full of tanks.

I public servers are still running but the hacking is blatant and the game is unplayable.

64x64 man servers kicked ass