Spartans Home

Xmass

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Have you ever woke up really early xmass morning and sitt there and wait for every one else to wake up so you can open the gifts? Seems like forever don't it? So you sit there and wonder what kind of lame gifts your gonna get this year like A tie or that nose shaver thing as seen on tv. So you sit there and think of the really loser gifts you got in the past. But mostly you think of the really good ones you got, like your first bike, and your first gun, and that atari game, and wonder what happened to all that great stuff you got? so you try and think where did all that stuff go? I must have gotten thousands of dollars worth of crap or xmass gifts over the years, You just don't know. Did it get stolen? did it get thrown away? did it fall into the great abiss? and the really great stuff that you will allways remember. Man thats priceless stuff there! Well hopefully all that antispacsion will pay off with some thing good this year. Well Mr. xmass waiter I wish you luck in your waiting, and wondering what kind of great or loser gifts await you this year, maybe someone will wake up in a few hours. hang in there! its gonna be good what ever it is, so wait and wonder like me.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Ya the poor guy will be drunk and passed out buy the time everybody gets up. and little cindy-lou- who will say, mommy is daddy a drunk? LOL!! No my dear, hes full of the xmass spirit! Well push him out of the way so we can open the gifts!

Its 8:32 here and my kids are so eager its really making me smile. They got up early like they do, found Santa had drank the milk, eaten most of the cookies and left them a nice note to which my 7 year old daughter had eyes as big as saucers! Then they saw thier stocking and its been mayhem ever since. LOL Now were just getting ready to travel to my parents farm about 70 miles east of us and well have a great time. YUou all take great care and give all of your familys a big hug from ours. DrNo

Our Amy (9) woke at 3.00am went to loo waking Michelle (wife) so then she cannot get back to sleep and neither could Michelle. Both got a bit grumpy by evening but Both kids are asleep now and the wife is happy watching Coronation St and I get to play with crysis lol. Having a great day hope you all do too later.

I got woken up by my whole family because I slept in and they wanted to open there presents, then just had a lazy day doing a bit of this and that and a big old lunch witch got munched down very fast and just polished off a turkey sandwich merry Christmas one and all (even though x mass day finishes in like 7 mins for me lol)

;) I was awake @ 7:30am due to the cats waking me up, i got out of bed about 8'ish and fed them a special breakfast lex had tuna and prawns, wesley had breast of chicken ( wes dont like fish much ) I didnt bother as i wanted to get a bath and do my hair . after that i went off to morning service at my local church, it was raining here first thing it looked grey dull and sad for christmas morning.

Church was good I enjoyed the singing and prayers. when i came back i went on pc for a bit and wished a few friends happy Christmas. then i started on get my dinner ready I had dinner about 2:30pm and a small xmas pudding and a mince pie (as a treat)

The tv yesterday was right crappy here, god it was so boring. so just sat flicking the remote for most of the afternoon till the soaps and Dr Who came on. had a bit of choccy, and finished off my Cava & Pomegranate Juice, that was it really. opened my gifts very late afternoon. :rolleyes:

Tired to phone my sister late evening to say thank you for the present, but all i got was the answer phone , so I just left a message <_<

Tried to buy COD4 on christmas eve but it was sold out :blink: :(

Christmas is not christmas for me anymore after the loss of my parents. It just not the same IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

We had a good day, after getting to bed gone 4am due to wrapping all the gifts. IPB Image The kids woke us about 9am, got up at 9.15 & they started opening presents about half hour later. Spent the day lazing around, IPB Image drinking IPB Image & waiting for Dr Who to start. We had our dinner mid afternoon. IPB Image I hope everyone had a good day & you all got what you wanted.

Hang in there sweetie it will be ok, My wife just lost her mom and her dad died years earlyer. So it was diffacult for her to. And good old Athlon got a early xmass present on xmass eve, got my finger smashed in the back seat of the wifes jeep! wile shopping for food, OUCH!!!!!! As I wacthed the blood pour out of it! and then right after opening gifts xmass morning went to try out the wifes new digital camara, fired my machine up and no internet. Modem died. So had to go all of xmass with out the net DAMMET! Don't worrie they got a ear full from me. But I did get good progress on the pourch post project. Still not done yet. Then the wifes older brother is sick big time and has to go to the hospital so we had to go over there and see him befor he goes. Was going to cook a turkey for xmass dinner, but due to that, dident, and had to throw it away becouse it defrosted all day, and won't have time to cook it, So I ended up cooking a hambuger on the grill. At least we are still breathing and thats a good thing.

LOL I slammed the passenger door of my SUV on my little finger. It still hurts so bad. I ran it under cold water for a half hour just to get the swelling down enough to look at the damage. But hey something has to go wrong at Christmas right?

No pain no Game.

Well take it easy and have some good post Christmas days. I am going to go look at what I got.

Later.

Well the internet service is commeing out today to replace the crappy cheap chink cable modem. And I will chew his poor little butt just for the fun of it, and tell him the crappy cable co. ruined my xmass and to give me 2 years for free DAMMIT! They won't so at least I can share the misery! It will make me feel better anyway. But not all is at loss I got a banquet turkey tv dinner for lunch today so I will get some turkey dinner after all LOL! Im getten used to it! It doesent get any better then this! LOL

I did all the giving this year in my family thanks to the bonus from the army. Got in trouble from my dad too. He was mad I spent the money on the leather harley coat. I bought myself a new car a few weeks ago. I got the normal shirts and pants (I usually ask for them) and I finally got a utensil set for my new grill. Oh yeah, that was an early Christmas present. Forgot about that one. Ate dinner at the parents house. My brother's sis and bro in-law (long story, his wife is still stuck in Czech waiting on visa. Buddy's wife is the twin of his wife) came over and joined us. I went to pull the ham out of the oven and it was COLD in the middle. That caused a delay. Turned the oven up and slowed the rest down. Got the ham done 1.5 hours later. I was supposed to leave about 1pm so I could meet my lady friend for........................before I left but we did not start eating till almost 2pm (the plan was 12pm so I could "leave" to come back to Ft Campbell). Finally left parent's house and it was too late to see the lady friend so I put the pedal on the floor and headed towards Ft Campbell. Got half way here and realized I am only going to see my daughter 2 more times before I leave for Afghanistan. That reality really hit me hard while I was going 90mph (145kph for the Brits) down the road. Could not sleep last night and been real upset all day today. I am scared to talk to my daughter because I am afraid I will get upset. Oh yeah, she was asking me why I was leaving for so long and I tried to explain that I go and find bad men in the mountains really far away. Well, my parents live in the mountain and when we were going down the road she kept asking if it was those mountains. That was another hour of explain "far away". That was the hardest talk or thing I have ever had to face with my little girl. I know that was easy compared to what will come, but it was and is hard on me right now. Last time I left family and a wife. This time it is a daughter. I know when I am leaving. I cannot tell you all here, I will just tell you goodbye. Sorry so long. Got carried away again.

Edited by Postal~SPARTA~