Spartans Home

F1 2011 (Release Date: Sept. 20th)

MH6~SPARTA~

F1 2011 is coming out soon, on September 20th. Not sure what all is different about it, other than the fact that they now have

modes.

Anyone plan on getting it? Not sure if it's just a rehashed F1 2010 or if they've added/refined a lot of features.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjru9m5bN3Q

This title was not on my "Must buy" list because of the reasons that you have eluded to. I am not convinced there is enough new content to justify another purchase. I have to say that Driver San Francisco looks like the better Code Master title in my humble opinion. But you all know how I operate..... more than likely will have F12011 anyway LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up this game and your right its a polished version of 2010. It has its bugs. The handling has changed......i would say more realistic and the tire simulation is MUCH better you get a boost button and drs button to use..(open the back wing to pick up some more speed)they are using these features in 2011 F1 season now so that adds something. I joined a racing league for for this season we have 16 drivers with more room if yall are interested. I know BF3 is going to be all the rage but this game on multiplayer with a 16+ racing grid is going to be sweet! So let me know ;)Here is the LINK check it out

Edited by SkeleTele~SPARTA~