Spartans Home

Arma 2 Birthday Missions

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Ok ladies, I have created the playable content for our Arma 2 birthday bash which will include the following:

1. Operation Rape the Mongoose: You are a merc black ops team tasked with assassinating a village warlord and retrieving a briefcase from his body. You will insert at dawn get into the Mosque where is he praying execute him, retrieve the intel and exfil to the south and await transport if transport fails to arrive you must walk back to base with the enemy on your tail. You will have air support for the exfil. Local militia and Russian forces are on alert.

2. Operation Desert Beaver: You are inserted along with a company size friendly force to secure a valley with a OP on the mountain against a reported enemy force in the area. The force is reported to be at least 120+ inf with 4+ armored vehicles with at least 50+ additional waves moving in to reinforce their position. Objective is simple, kill the enemy, hold the fort.

3. Operation Anal Missile: This is a very simple Air war mission pitting you and 8 of your friends against 9 enemy pilots and random spawns of friendly and enemy aircraft between your bases. Your primary objective is to support or defend an attack by Russian forces on an American position near the mines.

4. Operation Ejaculating Dragon (this one actually came out of an operation name generator): Your objective is simple, secure your resupply point in town from recon forces and move south to assassinate 4 enemy generals that are hiding in the royal palace in downtown Celle. Simply convoy down the road to the objective. I thought about mining the sides of the road to force people to stay in the vehicles but I think for this purpose we can manage to make it to the right places.

Operation names are bound to change if anyone gets offended however the missions are going to be finalized this week and ready for package and upload. I did use a few requested mods for these missions which will be packaged along with the mission file for download. I have heard few complaints on these missions; they are simple and not to the quality of say Lightspeed’s missions however they are fun and challenging I hope you all enjoy them and please if you have any ideas for missions please let me know. I am working on fixing insurgency for EMT even though its being a pain the butt. I may not be the best scripter however I think I know how to make a fun exciting mission. Uploads will be posted on this topic when I get home.

Mods Needed to play missions:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QUE4WFXI

Mission Files:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ODQ64DWW

Edited by Gunthar~SPARTA~

Ok ladies, I have created the playable content for our Arma 2 birthday bash which will include the following:

1. Operation Rape the Mongoose: You are a merc black ops team tasked with assassinating a village warlord and retrieving a briefcase from his body. You will insert at dawn get into the Mosque where is he praying execute him, retrieve the intel and exfil to the south and await transport if transport fails to arrive you must walk back to base with the enemy on your tail. You will have air support for the exfil. Local militia and Russian forces are on alert.

2. Operation Desert Beaver: You are inserted along with a company size friendly force to secure a valley with a OP on the mountain against a reported enemy force in the area. The force is reported to be at least 120+ inf with 4+ armored vehicles with at least 50+ additional waves moving in to reinforce their position. Objective is simple, kill the enemy, hold the fort.

3. Operation Anal Missile: This is a very simple Air war mission pitting you and 8 of your friends against 9 enemy pilots and random spawns of friendly and enemy aircraft between your bases. Your primary objective is to support or defend an attack by Russian forces on an American position near the mines.

4. Operation Ejaculating Dragon (this one actually came out of an operation name generator): Your objective is simple, secure your resupply point in town from recon forces and move south to assassinate 4 enemy generals that are hiding in the royal palace in downtown Celle. Simply convoy down the road to the objective. I thought about mining the sides of the road to force people to stay in the vehicles but I think for this purpose we can manage to make it to the right places.

Operation names are bound to change if anyone gets offended however the missions are going to be finalized this week and ready for package and upload. I did use a few requested mods for these missions which will be packaged along with the mission file for download. I have heard few complaints on these missions; they are simple and not to the quality of say Lightspeed?s missions however they are fun and challenging I hope you all enjoy them and please if you have any ideas for missions please let me know. I am working on fixing insurgency for EMT even though its being a pain the butt. I may not be the best scripter however I think I know how to make a fun exciting mission. Uploads will be posted on this topic when I get home.

damn and i am going to miss all of this ecxitement..

i was already arouseld by all these titels (got meself some first class lubricant) ..

i was orderd by the CIA to fly in a airplane on 9/11 can't give you more details (cause its fictional)say-AAAA.jpg

GOING TO SPAIN (damn i said it .. )

(what happend to mission" pain in tha budd " )

The schedule is up to you guys I will get with Zeno once everything is ready and see if we can get them on the Tac server and test it on it. If all else fails I will have the mission files on here for everone to download so anyone could host the session. If you guys want a schedule of events let me know which one you wanna play first it is up to you guys.

Man i wish Kav finished his Sparta PvP on Jadegroove.....havent seen him in months!...well....couple of weeks....but still!...would have been awesome.

And I wish a day would have 48 hours...:) I will see what I can do on that mission. I am just not sure if there is enough interest in a pvp mission at all.

Ha! :thumbsup_anim: .....well we never really tried PvP as far as i know,maybe before my time on here...as long as not everyone is hogging sniper rifles it could be fun!

Me and Noob can work on this no problem, if its ok with Noob. PVP maps are usually fairly simple due to the lack of alot of AI. I will get with Noob this evening.

Oh im up for that,as long as we are not using a bunch of mods again cause that seems to irritate alot of people "and what do i need to download to play this n that?!?" .......there is still some stuff in the vanilla and ace games that havent been used so lets see whats there and try and keep it simple or atleast a tiny download.

Oh im up for that,as long as we are not using a bunch of mods again cause that seems to irritate alot of people "and what do i need to download to play this n that?!?" .......there is still some stuff in the vanilla and ace games that havent been used so lets see whats there and try and keep it simple or atleast a tiny download.

I normally use only ACE to build missions however the Birthday missions were supposed to be special. I am thinking ACE without any other mod. I will get with you and take a look at maps and such that we can use to build the mission.