Spartans Home

A little comparison

NoScream~SPARTA~

Idk, they're pretty close. BF3 isn't done justice in pictures. Plus the massive amounts of stat-tracking going on in the background with 64 player games is pretty impressive. And the sound of BF3... man, there isn't a game out there that even comes close to BF3's sound design. Absolutely phenomenal.

Idk, they're pretty close. BF3 isn't done justice in pictures. Plus the massive amounts of stat-tracking going on in the background with 64 player games is pretty impressive. And the sound of BF3... man, there isn't a game out there that even comes close to BF3's sound design. Absolutely phenomenal.

I'm afraid I have to agree with The Rooster, The pics are no done at the high qualities I've see from BF3, let me find them and blow your mind away (I was when I saw full on ULTIMATE MODE) & I've been told the sound is intense, like a full on world of sound.

Another game I found graphic was extremely good and still strongly compare with most modern engines is GRAW 2.

Unfortunately the weak variety of MP and the huge bugginess plus the excessive hackability of that game doomed the MP experience.

Too Bad.

BF3 s really gonna be impressive, I hope I will not suck too much at it :)

BF3 is a shooter that immerses you almost completely. From the visuals, to how everybody's character moves and interacts (and speaks), the sound that envelopes the virtual battlefield... it's a sensory experience the first few times you play. I thought BC2 did a pretty decent job, but this... this is something else. The first time I saw/heard a rocket whiz past me I literally ducked my head! There's no silly big stream of smoke or loud rocket travel. You just hear a crack in the distance and before you know it... WHOOSH!- -BOOM! Also unlike BC2, not every round you shoot is a tracer round. If you're being shot at you have to rely on the dust kicking up around you, your vision narrowing, and the crackles, snaps, and whizzes around you.

Man I'm going gaga over just remembering the alpha... so pumped for this game!!!