Spartans Home

Battlefield 3 'PLAYER' REGISTRATION (Friends)

NoScream~SPARTA~

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

this is a very nice list.. now think about this.. getting on a 64 ppl server, stacking all together on one faction... that would be an epic War!!!

with 20 ppl we have 5 amazing Squads, think at the logistic and implementation we could organize.... Assault, ATs, Sniper support, MGs Suppressive Fire..... Medic Team...

I dream of a day we could just have such organization and get on a server and kick arses !!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well, although beta is not getting "all of the consenses" at least when retail will be out we have a nice group of 27 ppl :)

Which makes me think, the actual Platoon LOS will be deleted, be sure to create a new LOS platoon as soon as possible and when you get your retail copy, sign up on it :)

Same for me !!! I didn t pay too much attention to it, but now you are saying it.. are the Fantastic 4 !!! I guess is just a move from Haji, you know, that kind of Marketing effect.. "you will see my name every day..." sooner or later these guys will start getting money donations to their bank account :)