Spartans Home

Sneak Peak 1.8

KalXen~SPARTA~

I don't know, but I'm sure someone will make a Bukkit mod that will allow you to have a single server w/ a SMP map and a warp to a Creative Map. Just have to wait for that plugin. I'll be for that, so long as your inventory is seperately tracked by world you are on. We had a plugin to do that already since we have a Survival world that has its own inventory on the same world as our 1.7.3 server.

FYI - once Bukkit is out for 1.8, I'll migrate the current map to it. May actually do it as an extra world, and still allow us to have a completely new one as well. I think that is what I've heard from others on TS.

KalXen - Heads up, I applied BUKKIT Build #1130 (Sep 16, 2011 12:57:38 PM or 9AM Eastern), and all mods appear to be functioning. I will be continuing my tests to determine what is or is not working. I will also be updating to the latest builds as they become available, but as it stands now, ALL of the major functions (including permission sets) are working.

UPDATE:

JOBS and Iconomy do not appear to be working properly

Edited by Hajimoto

I put out 1.8.1 server on Bukkit #1130. I can get dynmap to work, but anything permissions based doesn't work yet (essentials, etc). Multi-worlds, etc are all broken still.

Dynamic Map: http://minecraft.legionofsparta.net:2402/

Update:

• Iron Doors do not work at all in Bukkit right now.