Spartans Home

INCARNA

GySgt~SPARTA~

I'm back in Eve Looks like i really didn't miss much..And Eve didn't miss me much either :-P been working on my Mimnitar and Gallente ships soon ill be able to fly all 4 factions of capital ships if needed. with both toons so if there is any open corps who need 2 capital pilots leme know. thanks

I'm back in Eve Looks like i really didn't miss much..And Eve didn't miss me much either :-P been working on my Mimnitar and Gallente ships soon ill be able to fly all 4 factions of capital ships if needed. with both toons so if there is any open corps who need 2 capital pilots leme know. thanks

Hi Gunny,

I am currently with a corp called Dark Cyber Angels. We are a small corp focusing on manufacturing ships, especially T2 ships and capitals aswell. We do PvP and PvE aswell, but as said our focus is on industry as there is much profit in it. If you are interested contact our CEO Oj Wil ingame for further details. He is from Switzerland but speaks pretty well english.

Kav

• 4 weeks later...

I have a indy toon and a pvp toon, looking for a corp. Kav, havent seen u around ts bud

Yes I know. A lot of things changed after my move from greece to germany. The fact is that I have a lot of less time I had before for quite the same amount of living standard (in those days). But you are right I should be more around TS. Hope to catch you there soon...:)