Spartans Home

BF3 - Caspian Border multy gameplay - OMG !

Sweet, watched it in 1080p mode YT, full screen, looking good... very good MP.

:banana_dance:

I have GIANT WOOD right now ...and I'm not playing Minecraft.

All this is missing is some Transformers. So sick.

I agree, imagine a Transformers mode !! Sick. 64 player mode !!!!

I liked the little text ' Based on Alpha Software'

This game makes me so happy. All of you will probably be wonderfully surprised that this game doesn't take as much of a beast to run as you may think. If you can run BC2 fine, you can more than run BF3 fine. But if you want everything on ultra with all the bells and whistles, that option is there too and will put all that hard-spent money on enthusiast machines on full display. :)

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Comma-Rose is back for the PC edition!!!!!!!! :o

Source: http://www.gaminglives.com/2011/08/16/exclusive-interview-with-karl-magnus-troedsson-on-battlefield-3/

Edited by Rooster90

I'm still gonna pre-order on Origin eventually. Back to Karkand DLC is a must-have, plus you get a free game (Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, or MoH). Can't argue with free. My hate for EA, though great, will never exceed my love for DICE and the BF franchise.

If anyone is upgrading and trying to unload old/newish computer gear, I am in the market. However, with a boy being born any day now the funds are limited.

I currently have:

LGA 775 socket intel MoBo

1x Nvidia GTS 250

4GB Ram with 2 x 240 pin open

Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 Ghz)

500 watt power supply

Anyone who has parts laying around which could fit my setup and upgrade, please pm me!

I got recently an email from EA with the "surprise" I qualified for a free game due to my BF3 pre-order.

I pre-ordered a few months ago now and when I did it there was no info about getting any game for free. I don t know what is the criteria to get the "special".

If my system does not run BF3 on ultra-awesome-CPU-GPU-melting-insane graphics, $900 will have gone to waste.

And per my Facebook post...

"You know what's going to kick ass over Call of Crap's twitching corpse? BATTLEFIELD 3!!!"

If anyone is upgrading and trying to unload old/newish computer gear, I am in the market. However, with a boy being born any day now the funds are limited.

I currently have:

LGA 775 socket intel MoBo

1x Nvidia GTS 250

4GB Ram with 2 x 240 pin open

Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 Ghz)

500 watt power supply

Anyone who has parts laying around which could fit my setup and upgrade, please pm me!

My goal this year is to upgrade but have two evils I want a new system or a .357 sig so if I upgrade I have a PNY GTX 465 w/black board "470 chips" Upgraded to 470 via bios

6 GB ddr2 ram 2 gb OCZ gold and 2-2GB HyperX

A Q9505 lga775

If This works out I will sell or accept Sparta Donation or both but will be very fair.

Viii, It probably has something to do with the difference between being a subject and a citizen. Although, we are becoming more of the prior and less of the latter as the days go by. Only the criminal is truly a free person... until they get arrested or killed.

The bottom line is that all people have the Right to defend their lives and their property. Our governments and consequently, our societies, have determined what that level of self defense entails. I personally think that all people should have a fair chance at a good life with Maslow's basic needs met, above that, it boils down to personal responsibility and ambition. The guy who breaks into my house in the middle of the night with the ambition of taking what he has not earned knows there are potentially drastic consequences to his actions. These are informed decisions he makes every time he enters a new property. I have to think in the worse case scenario if I hear someone rummaging around downstairs at 3 am. He is trying to steal the things that I worked very hard for or even worse, he is going to hurt me or my family. I simply cannot hope for the best and think everything will turn out fine.

I would love to offer the guy some tea and biscuits and chat a while, while we wait for the police to show up, but that isn't the world we live in.

If someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. If I was a juryman for a case such as this, I would never convict a person defending their own life.

Anyways, lets get this thread back on topic and talk more about BF3 which will be freaking awesome and I hope to stab everyone of you and get your tags for my collection. Just sayin'.