Spartans Home

Negligent Discharge

DaiSan

That first clip is from a party in Iraq. The people are Iraqi. A perfect example of Darwin's theories if you've ever seen one.

As for the other videos, a lot of those problems could be solved very easily by thinking with common sense and not walking around with your f-ing finger on the trigger. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing that, even when the weapon is empty. The chick at the end actually shows a perfect example of safe and experienced gun handling. She just gets caught with hot brass in the wrong place, which happens to everyone at some point.

To me, this is proof-positive that women should not be allowed to handle firearms.

Wow, I really hope you're joking. Especially since more than half of the ND's and other mistakes in that video were made by men. Add to that the fact that most of the mistakes made by women were due to their inexperience and some ass-hat giving them a gun that was way too powerful for a new shooter and not instructing them on proper stance/grip/etc and I fail to see how you draw that conclusion. I guess xkcd sums it up well:

howitworks.png

As far as I'm concerned, guys that give girls shotguns and laugh when they get hurt are no better than wife-beaters.

ETA: Here's at leats one woman who can out-shoot all of us.

Edited by OrcFace_McStompYou

when i was deployed over seas, we had an army reserve unit that was notorious for shooting there barrels off.. its due to improper head spacing, and quite funny..

Wow, I really hope you're joking...As far as I'm concerned, guys that give girls shotguns and laugh when they get hurt are no better than wife-beaters.

I am totally not joking. Furthermore, I am a big proponent of wife-beating because, in my experience, it's really the only thing that keeps women in line. True, I have gone through a few wives in my time (6 to be precise), and they just can't seem to keep their pieholes closed long enough for me to finish capping a flag or to finish watching a Steelers game.

However, I have already made some changes that should make my next marriage more successful: I have completed construction on what some might call a "dungeon", but I prefer to call it a "maximum-security time-out facility".

P.S. I would never give a woman a firearm and then laugh when she hurts herself with it. I would prefer to shoot her myself.

I didn't laugh at all through that. The first video of the kid was by far the worst one and the last one with the hot brass down the tank top would be the least personal injury issue (by the way, she knows what she's doing, I have seen her other videos ;) ).

Some really scary stuff.