Spartans Home

Did IT alliance (BOB) fall again??

MedicSN6

The extended version is pretty funny. Not sure how much you know of the fountain invasion and everything that occurred later so I will fill you in on the story.

1. Fountain Invasion: As you know IT invaded Fountain and Delve with their little coalition of alliances and kicked goons and their bunch out. Once they gained control over those regions they went into rebuild mode for about 2 months in which time orders were to rat, rat, mission, and care bear your face off for the upcoming invasion to be announced the week before it occurred.

2. NC war: IT launched an invasion on the north along with Atlas and the rest of the southern alliances however the support that was promised by AAA and some of the other large alliances in the south was never actually provided and the invasion stalled. Toward the end of the fighting Atlas did something stupid and got one of their Titans caught in an ambush and lost it which resulted in the all out emo rage of Bobby Atlas and that alliance proceeded to collapse and lose its space.

3. Once the invasion of the North was halted IT came under attack by the entire north along with Goons and proceeded to fall back to their space and defend. During this time Sir Molle informed Dark Rising that they were not good enough to be part of IT and the only reason he ever let them join was because he needed the ships to invade delve. This resulted in Dark Rising leaving IT for the pirate life in Mini low sec. This was the opening of the flood gates as people got pissed about what happened to Dark Rising and began to abandon ship.

4. Not sure what happened in the last few months as I quit that game but my guess is they were assaulted by the NC and with Molle being the douche he is drove away everyone. But they will be back.