Spartans Home

WoT fun

Gunthar~SPARTA~

If I would have cited my work I would have spent 3 days argueing with people on which book or web site was the most correct however if need be I have about 4 books at home and a few dozen websites I will post if need be to back that claim up. It was mostly directed at calling the Dev's bullshit that they keep spewing to make the russian equipment seem to be better than it really was. They had some amazing tanks but that was later in the war and many of the ones they have in the game were never built or only had 3 built.

What I should do is sit down with a few people and type out a research paper on the capabilities of the WW2 tanks with emphases on the caparison of the Russian and German equipment.

Edited by Gunthar~SPARTA~

I am not an expert but

The Tiger tank was the premier heavy tank on the battlefield during the onset of WW2 and the US and Russian armies did not have a single tank that could effectively counter their superior armor and gun

The Tiger I was not around for the onset of WW2 as it was produced from 1942 to late 1944 when it was replaced by the Tiger II ((King Tiger)

I think the principal german tanks at the onset of WW2 were the Panzer III and IV.

Zeno is right, at the start of ww2 Germany had the panzer 3's & 4's and it was with these that it started the eastern front in '41.

The Tiger was developed & introduced in '42 in response to the superior (to the panzers) T34's armour & fire power.

Guys I am just stiring the world of tanks noob pot. I did all of that to get reactions and such because im bored at work. I wanted to see how much nerd rage I could form before I went home to play. So far its working better than expected. I know the Tiger was produced in 42 but stating the correct date would not cause people to get upset like posting the wrong one will. This is just something to keep me awake at work.