Spartans Home

a fun GRAW 2 mod

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...view&id=638

heres a fun mod for GRAW 2 i found when i was looking about on GR.net makes it very bloody, its quite fun but does not let you play with it on servers with anticheat. i thoght it could be fun to put a game on (donno if server has to have the mod) with anticheat off but passworded so no cheaters and just have a few hours of bloody fun (pardon the pun). also the bullet holes are ment to stay there for ever.

IPB Image

just an idea if you guys fancy a bit of a larf.

Edited by adder360~SPARTA~

That looks cool.

However I'm a bit worried about your demonstration techniques, did you really TK your team just to show us some blood?

A good team commander would have went and found some Xrays (Tangos for our american freinds).

Point to Clan, be careful when you join adders team, brings new meaning to TEAM DEATH MATCH!

lol, only kidding Adder, I think I'll try this mod on my pc now..... but I would like to try this with everyone on our server, share a few pints of blood for a change instead of Beer!

That looks cool.

However I'm a bit worried about your demonstration techniques, did you really TK your team just to show us some blood?

A good team commander would have went and found some Xrays (Tangos for our american freinds).

Point to Clan, be careful when you join adders team, brings new meaning to TEAM DEATH MATCH!

lol, only kidding Adder, I think I'll try this mod on my pc now..... but I would like to try this with everyone on our server, share a few pints of blood for a change instead of Beer!

*note* this is not my screenshot taken from the maker of the mod i will take a few screens my self just was about to pop off to bed so i never, i do not condon teamkilling in any form.... un less you piss me off lol :D