Spartans Home

FANFEST Day 1

CoBoL~SPARTA~

I will make this short coz I am posting on my Blackberry.

So far so good, meet with a few DEVS and GM'S and a lot of Alliance members including the CEO. Plus other EVE players, nice to put a face to a toon. Made some really good new friends in eve.

Found out about a new login system using a random number generator (bit like what you may use for your bank), I have a couple off units to test with, as all Fanfest attendees get to try the beta first, don't worry Vii I have a spare.

Sat in on a couple of the Round Table Events.

Battle of the bands was a scream watching DEV'S try play a musical instrument and sing.

Just got back in from a pub crawl with a DEV, the one that was with us we think we broke (he went home early).

Will post some pics when I get back, unless I post the ones taken on my phone.

None eve related stuff.

Nice country very clean, a bit sparse. Great food small selection of beers.

Tom'z evening booked myself a quad to go see the northern lights start at like 22:00 get back around 03:00 long night but worth it if I get to see the lights.

Anyway fly safe and I will update tom.

Huston we have landed.

IMG_0701.jpg

Please C0B0L don't pod me.

IMG_0697.jpg

Agent Mission Complete, RL mission agents the task was to drink 5 shots in 20 secs.

IMG_0719.jpg

Eve TV set

IMG_0718.jpg

The United Crew low sec pirates who want us to join them for a week or so and kill things.

IMG_0710.jpg

The T-Shirts I made for the event.

uoJ6Ll.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

The guide for the N-Lights trip updating his face book account on top of a mountain.

IMG_0726.jpg

At the TOP

IMG_0727.jpg

The local menu

IMG_0690.jpg

The future of EVE not a rendered video, real time in game GFX the Carbon Engine. Well this is what they told us anyway, This is what in station will look like and dust.

[YT]45mlVuLs_Nw[/YT]

And the new rendered Nebulae

[YT]uXFuMyuWFDU[/YT]

And the new turret animation for ship, I always play zoomed out anyway but it is pretty cool stuff.

[YT]tm8A1t9Y3ZQ[/YT]