Spartans Home

Arma 2 ACE Server Mods

Donziboy2

Looks like he didnt change his name........think its in the programfiles>Bohemia>ARMA2>userconfig> aceclientsideconfig open that with a texteditor and scroll to

/*//////////////////////////////////////////////

//CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - Changeable glasses ingame

//--------------------

//FEATURES: Lets you choose different glasses

//---------

//TO ENABLE: Please ADD your Player Profile Name

//----------

//EXAMPLE:

//--------

//#define ACE_IDENTITY John Doe

//

//

//

//

////////--E D I T below THIS LINE--//////////*/

#define ACE_IDENTITY EL_n00biachi <<<<<<<<<<Thats where you put your name

Edited by EL_n00biachi

• 2 weeks later...

Still no luck with the goggles. I've checked my name and tried "Watchman" and "Watchman [sPARTA]", which are the two names that come up in game: Without the tags when I join the game and with the tags when I'm in the squad roster. Neither version allows me to wear any eyewear.

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Still no luck with the goggles. I've checked my name and tried "Watchman" and "Watchman [sPARTA]", which are the two names that come up in game: Without the tags when I join the game and with the tags when I'm in the squad roster. Neither version allows me to wear any eyewear.

Any other suggestions?

I'm in the same situation as you Watchman. I can get ear plugs to work no problem as default but I can't get goggles equipped even after editing my name.

Good question & I guess the answer would be using the old one, as I've not specifically replaced the file, just assumed it would over write with each ACE. If I have to replace, where does the new one come from?

• 2 years later...