Spartans Home

Arma 2 ACE Server Mods

Donziboy2

Please Sticky this.......

These are the mods needed for the current ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead ACE rotation server. This is roughly 3 gigs worth of mods. From what I understand you dont need Robert Hammer weapons to play but you wont be able to see the weapons if players are using them.

@SPARTAACEv1.10

RH Weapons

Islands used on server

Ovaron 1.3

Lingor 1.1

Lingor Units

Podagorsk

Fallujah 1.1

Helpful mods........

Sparta all in one Includes Digital Compass, FTHud, STMovement and CBA)

If I am missing something let me know I will try to keep it up to date.

Good Job Donzi, I am going to simplify our downloads section

There will be 1 download that will include

DC

FThud

CBA (for FTHud)

collisions

This will be called @SpartamodOA_v1.0

There will be an @Lingor1.1 which will include everything needed except Lingor units

I will add @Lingorunits to the download site

A new subsection will be added called Islands, all of them will go there (Ovaron, Lingor, Fallujah, Podagorsk and any others we add).

All of this will be accessible here

I am working on this at the moment.

Thanks again for your post, it prompted me to sort out our downloads server. I think its better organised now. I have modified your post to correct the links and added an allinone mod for hud, digital compass, movement and the CBA it uses). Not to mention Podagorsk and Fallujah

i need help, I patched arma and everything, downloaded the files, when I made the shortcuts and played, gave me an error.

Addon 'ibr_lingor' requires adon 'mdg_buildings_2'

I played the game, loaded the fallujah map, and no buildings. duh

help please

I dont know if its your typo or something in Zeno's custom complete Lingor pack,but its supposed to be mBg_buildings_2.

Please post your shortcut.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

You are getting the error because you have launched Lingor but you dont have the supplemental addons required, If you downloaded Lingor1.1 prior to the site reorg then you forgot to download @Lingor to take the three other addons. It has now been simplified so if you download this you will be good to go on Lingor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was wondering so these are the current MODS and patches in play Im a little out of date but would like to get up to date on things on My End of the Game. any help would be nice just PM me what ill need to Downloads and shortcuts ... thanks

I got a problem here......I installed the mods allright but when i try to log in the server it says:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted ace_sys_air_refuel , ace_sys_repair , acex_usnavy_veh_ah1 , acex_veh_m1 , ace_c_weapon , ace_sys_crewserved , acex_veh_stryker???

I tried re-downloading cus i thought maybe the file was broken but still the same

I got a problem here......I installed the mods allright but when i try to log in the server it says:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted ace_sys_air_refuel , ace_sys_repair , acex_usnavy_veh_ah1 , acex_veh_m1 , ace_c_weapon , ace_sys_crewserved , acex_veh_stryker???

I tried re-downloading cus i thought maybe the file was broken but still the same

Billy,

Try looking at your folder for the @spartaacev1.10 files. It may be that the actual @ folder is packed within the base folder.

So you may have @spartaacev1.10 > @spartaacev1.10 > rest of files

When it should be: @ spartaacev1.10 > rest of files

i need help, I patched arma and everything, downloaded the files, when I made the shortcuts and played, gave me an error.

Addon 'ibr_lingor' requires adon 'mdg_buildings_2'

I played the game, loaded the fallujah map, and no buildings. duh

help please

Skazbr....I get that same error but I hit ok and it lets me continue anyway. I've been told how to fix it but I choose not to because of all the tree's and bushes on the lingor map. Without that add-on the island looks pretty bare. I think I'm going to leave it as is because I can see the enemy way before anyone else can. =)

Leaving it as is though, if you're flying an mhq around and someone is sitting in the mhq and you're flying low enough where mhq is going through trees, my understanding is that even though I don't see the tree's, I could kill or injure whoever is sitting in the mhq if they are running the add-on. I may be wrong but that was my understanding.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't been online for a few weeks but managed to get on Sunday for an hour or so with, Gunny, Noob Ebe & Scoropion I think. In general game play seemed okay but I had a re-occurance of an issue with satchels that I first encountered 3 - 4 months ago.

My ACE menu key lets me place the satchels but that's it, no safety off, timer or trigger options. Gunny was able to trigger them after I had placed them but I placed 4 satchels all with the same result. Sadly, I can't remember how I overcame this last time.

Also still can't get goggles to function when I have them in my kit. When I go into ACE menu the goggles option is greyed out, yet I can use ear plugs all day long. Way back at the start of using ACE I had that naming issue where it wouldn't let me use earplugs as there was a mismatch between my game name and the name held somewhere. Could it be that again, although earplugs work fine all the time? Can someone point me in the right direction for where the game-name is held?

Thanks, Watchy.