Spartans Home

SPARTA gets love from PC Gamer website

Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Hi guys,

Normally I would have included this in the threads for the video, but I think it's interesting enough to warrant it's own topic.

I put links to our videos in a few places, including my own Facebook page. It was there that the videos were spotted by someone on my friends list: Evan Lahti, Senior Editor for PC Gamer magazine (US edition).

One thing led to another, and now we have been featured on the front page of the PC Gamer website.

Cheers all around!

"Crack team", "organised"........ were they watching the right videos????

Us organised :hysterical:

No worries; I have saved ALL of the footage from these missions, so I am building up a library of clips that will reveal the awful truth in a "bloopers" video.

So far, I have two favorites that will definitely be included: Steel's phone ringing in the background (the awkward silence between rings was deafening), and Dai-San blowing everyone up with a grenade before a mission restart. Dai-San also managed to get a grenade team-kill during Angel Rage--I hereby move that he be outfitted with extra grenades and an M203 for all future missions so the we can provide him with his own special section in the blooper video, "The Master Grenadier". :poster_oops:

Dai-San blowing everyone up with a grenade before a mission restart. Dai-San also managed to get a grenade team-kill during Angel Rage--I hereby move that he be outfitted with extra grenades and an M203 for all future missions so the we can provide him with his own special section in the blooper video, "The Master Grenadier". :poster_oops:

You don't even wanna know what I can do with a Coconut, a length of string, some baking soda and a little fizzy pop :parcel:

Excellent work Fatal, even more excellent work to lightspeed,

Read the article & watched the videos and was more than impressed.

I hope this promotes the philosophy to Publishers & devs, that giving a community more than a title

brings more than just money, it brings dedication & drive to those that love their titles, for a long long time.

Amazing what an editor for maps & mission scripting can deliver to a title , with the community drive.