A good turn out tonight:

Doppel

Idan

Custard

Me

Blade

Dai-San

Kavlarakos

I drew the short straw with team leader (no bugger else wanted to be bullet magnet) and we set off to see what we could do.

Excellent work from Doppel on point, regularly re-routing to avoid contact en route to the pilots.

Comms were good, clear and mostly to the point, we can probably tidy up even further but it didn't detract from the game play.

En route to first objective we encountered several patrols, all of which were dispatched without loss. Blade can correct me on that but I don't think he had to make a single revive?

We arrived at the radar dish to hook up with the pilots and hit our first problem: The pilots weren't there! After much searching for them and the code book :beatdeadhorse: we set off for the Shilka.

Once we had it in sight and watching a nearby patrol, both were dealt with in quick fashion. Once we got the objective achieved message we decided to head back for the notebook. It materialised inside the C130, having previously been searched without success. Two objectives down we had one last look for the pilots on our way to the extract.

Ultimately the pilots were nowhere to be seen and we made the extract point, without completing due to pilot error! :poster_oops:

Pilots aside, another great mission with great team play from all. Looking forward to the next run out.

Watchy

Watchman's assesment (and leadership) was on target.

The operators worked very well together. My position on point was easy with team members covering my flanks.

It's been so long since I have worked missions like that and I am ready for more.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Thanks to Custard for some post-operation upgrades (digital compass).

good to hear it went well - i have sorted the pilots issue - they are up there but too hard to find. now you will know where they are if you open your eyes (and they have been moved so dont expect to find them where you did last time ;) for those who did mission with me the other nite)

and the code book should always be visible - just need to look hard for it.

What are the chances that the pilots spawned inside an object, like a rock, so rendering them invisible? Alternatively as we engaged enemy within a couple hundred metres of the target location before we reached, could they have run off?

I reckon we spent the best part of 15 minutes searching the target and surrounding 100 metres with no sign???