Spartans Home

Someone keeps leaving little bags of dog shit

EMT~SPARTA~

Soneomone in my apartment complex keeps leaving trash and bags of dog shit literally on my door step... <_< I come home today with a little green bag of shit pushed up against my door. I come on here to ask your opinion of what i should do. I have no idea who it is and ive called 3 times to complain to the people who own the place. Im expecting a call back from the head manager to "see if we can resolve this problem". Any suggestions spartans? :ranting2:

I would surveillance your own doorstep. Find out who is doing it and catch them on camera. If you can get their face, all the better. This way, when you go to the police, you have evidence and not hearsay. This is harassment at its simplest form.

Your complex may have some type of fine for doing stuff like this.

I have a relevant story:

So about 3 months ago this fat guy across the breezeway from me decided to take it upon himself to find who was letting their dog shit right at the bottom of the stairs in the grass. Now i must tell you, these little brown pebbles were very obviously from a small toy dog. I myself own a 110 pound Canaan/Pyrenees mix. Some days he puts me to shame with his BM's. Somehow, this genius neighbor decided that of course, I am the culprit. His way of imposing justice was to attach signs to my door with pictures of a dog shitting labeling me as "careless." Which was fine, i tend not to give a shit. That was until he yelled at my wife in the parking lot one night she was coming home from work. Tisk tisk sir you just crossed the line.

I tried reporting him, talking to management, blah, blah, blah. Nothing worked. So, this whole time i had been tearing the signs down only to have them magically reappear the next morning. So my fix?

I sat and waited early one morning (I knew he left for work around 5Am). Every 5 minutes or so I would check the peephole. Sure enough at around 4:50 big guy waddles his way over to my door and is just about to pin up the sign when i quickly open the door with my dog by his collar in one hand. The look on his face was at the very least effin priceless. If you can just imagine a hefty gentlemen with a sign in one hand and a piece of tape in the other at your door with the hand in cookie jar look. Oh man.

So after a nice short conversation with me explaining how large my dogs shits are, he said he was very sorry and that was that. Of course I could have screamed and yelled. but hey, how many chances to you get to tell your neighbor about how gigantic your dog's shits are?

Good Luck EMT!

Soneomone in my apartment complex keeps leaving trash and bags of dog shit literally on my door step... <_ i come home today with a little green bag of shit pushed up against my door. on here to ask your opinion what should do. have no idea who it is and ive called times complain the people own place. im expecting call back from head manager if we can resolve this problem any suggestions spartans src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_ranting2.gif" alt=":ranting2:">

Mount a little spy camera....

http://www.spycameracctv.com/spy/wireless-cameras/mini-hidden-spy-cams/

http://www.spycameracctv.com/spycamera/lcd-hidden-pinhole-camera-wireless-cctv-spycam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOVc1aqogsg

LOL! Take a small toilet paper tube, wrap it in duckt tape sealing off one end, take A thimble size of fffg black powder insert a esties rocket motor ingnitor into it wrap that up into a ball with duckt tape makeing sure to keep the wires seperate. Dipp it into molten candle wax and let to harden, Then after 2 coates of wax place it into the tube to the bottom of the sealed end. Then after saveing up 3 or 4 days of dog crap, wet the dog crap then pour it into the tube, then put one layer of tape over the open end. Mount it so it points at the front of the door out side of coarse descised in a old milk container or something not obvious. Then put a pressure swich under your door matt hooked up to a flashlight battery, when the perp steps on it POW! and it blows the wet dog crap all over him or her. LOL! Its a small charge no more powerfull then a fire cracker, but will propell the wet dog crap all over them. Like a dog crap claymore LOL! Or hook it up to a string of firecrackers with a tripp line.

Or maybe suspend a balloon over the door that will drop on them.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

LOL! Take a small toilet paper tube, wrap it in duckt tape sealing off one end, take A thimble size of fffg black powder insert a esties rocket motor ingnitor into it wrap that up into a ball with duckt tape makeing sure to keep the wires seperate. Dipp it into molten candle wax and let to harden, Then after 2 coates of wax place it into the tube to the bottom of the sealed end. Then after saveing up 3 or 4 days of dog crap, wet the dog crap then pour it into the tube, then put one layer of tape over the open end. Mount it so it points at the front of the door out side of coarse descised in a old milk container or something not obvious. Then put a pressure swich under your door matt hooked up to a flashlight battery, when the perp steps on it POW! and it blows the wet dog crap all over him or her. LOL! Its a small charge no more powerfull then a fire cracker, but will propell the wet dog crap all over them. Like a dog crap claymore LOL! Or hook it up to a string of firecrackers with a tripp line.

Then explain to your SO, mom, dad, postman, local homeland security agent guy why they are covered in poo

oh i love this one.. and please dont forget to have that camera running so you can post it on the forums LOL!!!!!!

This is a TERRORble idea. DO NOT DO THIS. I hear the internet connection at Guantanamo Bay sucks.

Land mines. That is the only solution. Possibly a claymore with an infrared switch hidden in a plant on your doorstep.

hahahha aah man thx for the laugh aah

Sorry about that EMT. After the music boxes I thought shit had to get real...

But yeah I agree set up a spycam. Those things are cheap on ebay. Catch the culprit then rub the dog shit all over their door handle to their house, car, ect.

Unrelated, Athlon you work on Spartans? We have a Spartan Crimson Heavy Rescue at our house. :D

Edited by Gonzo

Yes i do work on Spartans, E-ones, Pierce, Oskosh, Suffen, Saulsbury, American LaFrance, Front line, Medtech, Boarman, Mack, Firghtliner, International,

Factory trained on

Detroit DDeC 1,2,3,4

Allison World transmission 1,2,3

Frightliner

E-One Titan3, Aerial maintence electronic level systems

Pierce-Contender-Dash-Arrow-Quantem-Saber

Oskosh T series-Old T series-New T series-Striker 1500-4500

Waterous Cu,CSU, Cmu, CS,

Hale Qsmd, qld, qm

Detroit fire commander

Class 1 pressure goveners.

Rockwell Q series

Bendex air brake systems, new ceramic quick change

Snell

Snozzle

Snorkle

Akron

Elkhart

Hale CAFS

Fecon turrets, ATP foam eductiors.

Leese nevlle Altenatiors, cranking, charging, electrical demand systems.

Delco Mt series, electical, starters altenatiors.

GM- HEI-CCC-EFI-ADEFI-4x4

Gereral motors Air conditioning. Vairabile displacment xp, cot, ccot.

Ford obd2

Dodge obd2

Allison

Rockwell

ASE master heavy truck

EVT fire appratus level 1, level 2

EVT Aircraft fire fighting rescue level 1,2,3 Master

Got a question?

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~