Spartans Home

LINGOR

EBE

TXH for the jolly evening last night .. :bowing:

Was some GOOD team work there .... :allgood:

And before i forget ; The map is COOL mutch mo harder to set up MHQ (hills ect..)

SkeleT / Cent / Scorp / BatW / BushW / nCO / Peter / :ogle: and many others that joined and stayed for a while :thumbsup:

(thx for letting me call some shots , remember there is NO i in TEAM work )

see ya soon :dog_skating:

Edited by EBE

glad ppl are enjoying that map - it makes a nice change and just quietly there are some other cracking maps out there to be released this year - just about the time when everyone is getting bored of Lingor.

thats why the BIS community is the best out there - lots of gr8 modders building non-stop.

Definately a cracking map, a real departure from the norm. I like the fact that the waterways can be crossed but in doing so provide a perfect "killzone". Got me quite a few badguys over the weekend, as they crossed over.

I'm also finding it much more stable (lag free) than Chernarous or Takistan.

Due to some real life stuff, I wasn't able to get on until stupid-o'clock, so I'm looking forward to some normal timed action soon.

on _LINGOR_ Somebody shoud start a topic on (ACE ? or non ACE? ; AMMO boxes / Personel equipment needed

(so post what you need maybe we can illiminate stuff ?..)/

We don't need somutch stuff in the Ammo boxes (if this is easy to do..,makes life (gaming ) mutch easy'r and fun.( Night ops in mind too!!)

Like :we don't need 5 medic bagpacks (ACE)/we don't need two arty radio's ;if the prc 119 ways less (ACE)/we don't need all AK's(rifles) ect .

(make a list maybe? and erase what NOBODY needs !)

We only use one convoy so we don't need 3 pieces off everything (correct me if..)(just to illiminate crapp ..)(how many people we got on a good day or night )!

Don't let everybody fly the choppers (certainly not the attack choppers ect..)

As i noticed driving is mutch more secure (then flying) in LINGOR (maybe its me ..)

DAY; MK-17 rco is my favorit /smoke: M203's (if possible)/(the rest is normal stuff;smaaw(HeDP),satchel ect..)

feedback ...........

greetz.

Edited by EBE

I would like to use the ACE wounding system used when we play ACE versions of missions I think it just involves adding this line in the mission sqf twice

"ace_sys_wounds",

and this is what it does

NOTE

Wounds System behaves best if you have "Extended Armor" disabled in the Difficulty Settings.

General

* Improve alertness, teamwork, coordination, logistics

* Greater effect of being wounded (reducing combat effectiveness)

* Less magic healing

o Healing seperate from bandaging, new item required for healing, currently 'Medkit'. Medic has them, crates and medical facilities have them.

o Medic more important (e.g No self-heal as non-medic. Original game doesn't allow a non medic person to heal himself either)

o Medical facilities important (for full heal)

* Easier unconscious due to bloodloss increased by movement -> need to bandage asap

* Lethality; Head > Body > Legs & Hands

* Knock down on hit while moving

* Reduced aiming precision or inability to walk

* Wounds module enables core wounding simulation, object- and globalvariable overrides are available.

Howto

1. Stabilize the unit (Find a safe place asap before, or after!)

1. First bandage wounds so bleeding can be stopped

2. Then use Epi to get the blood flowing again (adrenaline boost), and wake him up

3. Then use Morphine to stop his pain

2. Then able to be healed (by a medic), or need to go to medical facility (need an extra person that does the healing)

Tips

* Headshots for maximum lethality - Don't forget the helmet ;-)

* Body for medium lethality - Don't forget the body armor ;-)

* Legs/Arms for least lethality - blood-loss by many bullets, and time+movement, shall play a big factor in unconsciousness/death.

Bleeding / Bandaging

* Requires Bandage

* Bandaging does not heal, only stop bleeding

* You can stop bleeding yourself when damage is under 30%

* Someone else needs to bandage you when damage is over 30%

* Movement and speed of movement increases blood loss (player-only atm)

* Low blood pressure means unconsciousness. Need epinephrine

* Blood loss from the actual bullet impact, next to the bloodloss over time from the wound.

Pain / Morphine

* Requires Morphine

Damage / Healing

* Requires Medkit

* A medic can heal you in the field (medic important)

* Anyone can heal you at a medical facility (teamwork)

* Healing is not to 100%, except when at a medical facility (teamwork, logistics)

* Able to abort the healing process, leaving the target damaged.

Unconsciousness

* Requires Epinephrine (wake up/bloodflow) and Bandage (to stop the bleeding so he doesn't keep going unconscious)

* Caused by bloodloss

• 2 weeks later...

lingor is...well...amazing. EBE, if you ever want something changed on the map, PM me. i lump the stuff together every so often and the go to zeno, so we aren't bugging him every day.

as an aside, lingor 1.1 is out now. so if you all want, maybe we can get it. it has a new island added off of the main one...amphibious assaults, anyone?

Jeff