Spartans Home

My pictures

peter~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

@Peter

You don't say but are you using an f2.8 lens ? for the night shot on high shutter speeds ?

Just with the shallow depth of field & colour punch, it looked like a f2.8

thx, nice pics & colour depth...

I use a Canon D20 with a Canon EF24-70 f2.8 all the way through

http://www.fredmiranda.com/24-70/

Yes , all where shot f2.8 using 70-200 vr2 on nikon D3. ISO vary from 1200 to 6400. I love this lens, my other lenses too ;)

2.8 was good enough for stage pictures, for fire dancers is more tricky and difficult .

I know your equipment RViiiper, 24-70 is nice lens .

I'm glad you like it

btw, Its still a hobby :) have not made a penny on my pictures yet:)

Edited by peter~SPARTA~

Yes , all where shot f2.8 using 70-200 vr2 on nikon D3. ISO vary from 1200 to 6400. I love this lens, my other lenses too ;)

2.8 was good enough for stage pictures, for fire dancers is more tricky and difficult .

I know your equipment RViiiper, 24-70 is nice lens .

I'm glad you like it

btw, Its still a hobby :) have not made a penny on my pictures yet:)

:thumbsup_anim: You take very good/ great photos, the f2.8 lens (which ever make) are excellent, I'm always amazed at the amount of light they capture and how punchy the colours are. I was looking at a 70-200 to compliment the 24-70 but money is allocated elsewhere but I will get a 70-200mm when I get chance too.

I especially like the depth of field on the f2.8 & how you can point out the subject from the rest...

KEEP ON CLICKING !!!!

Like Rocky mentioned if you take your best ones too the photo site, they pay money on every sale.

Joy of printing :)

I just got my first printer with photo abilities and CISS. For the last 4 years i play with camera i printed mby 10 pictures in a lab. They where not great but this one make me really happy.

I printed almost 50 A5's and couple of A4's . So my wife decide to tack them to the walls.

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

I'm still waiting for my A2+ printer coming from US

Edited by peter~SPARTA~

Good photo's, I like going to track days too, somehow I feel that I am capturing a little something more in my photo's though....

gridgirl2.jpg

:winner_first:

Seriously though, some fantastic shots on page 1, nice work.

REAL NERDS hahahahhaha they didn't even look ... haha aaah man

Edited by EBE

FOTOPAPIER A5 240g High Gloss PF240WPPE, cheapest one i could find online.

Peter, have you ever tried Mpix.com? It's a send-off service, but they do pretty cheap paper and their delivery times are the best I've seen. There's a special metallic paper I use for my clients that work wonders to low-light images or anything with blue and orangish casts. (Think Van Gough's night time resturant painting)

It's something to try.

REAL NERDS hahahahhaha they didn't even look ... haha aaah man

Ha, that's the crew though, they have a lot on their mind - you think nobody was looking? Check this out LOL!

looking.JPG

.. Nice layout in that first display Peter.

Edited by Rocky