Spartans Home

Sparta Minecraft Google Map

KalXen~SPARTA~

Edit: The server was down today because Medic decided to try out an idea from Reddit to explode a couple thousand pieces of TNT and took down the server.

Edit: So I made changes. Nobody should be able to use TNT on server anymore. If you still can, you are a mod and know better. Also, for those of you who have mineedit, a list of blocks are now restricted via the //set, //replace or brush commands including TNT.

Edit: The server was down today because Medic decided to try out an idea from Reddit to explode a couple thousand pieces of TNT and took down the server.

Edit: So I made changes. Nobody should be able to use TNT on server anymore. If you still can, you are a mod and know better. Also, for those of you who have mineedit, a list of blocks are now restricted via the //set, //replace or brush commands including TNT.

My bad guys. Sorry. :( I was trying to make a big hole and test some supposedly new mechanics, but things went awry. TNT = BAD.

DO NOT TELL ME I LOST MY INVENTORY AGAIN!!!!!..............well i mean...if i were to play this game....that is..and stuff....you know....carry on,soldier.