Spartans Home

Homefront - from Kaoos studio, will it be another Flop ?

Batwing~SPARTA~

hey there !

check this game out:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/developer-diary-homefront/707670

Kaos Studio had a huge flop withh their first title a couple of years ago, you may remeber Frontline - Fuel of War.

Now they are trying again.

It is scary that somewhat the story line is still similar to the first title (just to show there is not much fantasy in the Studio), but most importantly, will it be same shame when it comes to game action?

I hope theyy learnt from their mistakes. It has been more than 2 yrs of silence from this studio and possiiblyy they hope people forgot their first failure.

Giviing them a benefit of doubt i will keep an eye on this title, but mark my words, Don't buy this title as soon as released, check reviews from plaeyrs and wait at least 1 month to sse what kind of buggy level is there

Well, I have to say that this trailer is particularly interesting to me. Despite their previous failure, this is looking really good in the screenshots and short video snips. I am a huge fan of the post apocalyptic genre, to which this is similar. I sincerely hope this game is good, it looks that way so far!