Spartans Home

COD : Black Ops

Yankee~SPARTA~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure there will be many As for me I need to wait untill I get Electric paid.

Keep us informed!

LOL i just paid mine freakin A what is the power company up to...I use less electricity and i pay more WTH!!!

I might poke around with this thing on my kid's x-box, just to be informed of current trends. I consider it my consumer responsibility.

However the game really is, I appreciate that it got the 14y/o out of bed at 6AM, ready for school in 25min! (so he could play) That's big in this house.

I am having a lot of fun with this game. Dedicated servers! Saw people getting bumped all night for dolphin diving, TK'ing, etc. I momentarily tried out the zombie mode and it seems like a mode I'll have to give more time. If you like run n' gunners its a must. If you like ARMA and nothing else, don't bother.

I car share with a couple of guys, one's an xbox-er, the other a PS3. The xbox guy is almost solely an SP player and rates it highly. The PS3 player is more into MP and was quite negative about it this morning, even saying that he thought the gfx were worse than previous versions.

I doubt very much that I'll get this or any other of the new games, at least not until they hot the bargain bins.

So, let me try to understand something here, because I am really not too much into these games.

I got only BF BC2 and i was and am barely satisfied with it as a really casual player. I do like BF BC2 tho...

However, if this new game is CoD4 with new Maps, after CoD4 came CoDMW2 but was bad in Multy, then there was BF BC2, almost same stuff but very good MP, and then MOH - a clone half way of both.....

Each one of these pieces of.... software are about 50 - 60 bucks and they are barely "exapnsions" of each other... where is the innovation and the motivation to get these games?

Can someone explaining to me?

We played COD4 as a solid group for at least one year is this really that good? If it is we should all get a copy and revisit the GR.NET Friday night weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dont rush and buy just yet, its a complete and utter lagfest at the moment and its screaming for a patch.

I agree. BUT... the games we played last night weren't too bad even with the lag.

If there is a true reason to not play the game it would be that you can throw a tomahawk across the map, over buildings, have it bounce off the wall, to the ground, then to a guy's heel and kill him instantly.

(I'd find the video on youtube, but I am at work still and Utub is blocked. Yes, I am disappoint.)

Granted, this might have been on a modded server but the ability to do so is crazy stupid.

EDIT: FOUND IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYVRTOg4BY

I'm not sure what happened there but I'll bet that that will be taken care of.

Once again I think it is just like CoD4 but if you want to wait for Something Super special in gamming then not sure what to tell ya cause I want to win the Lotto also.