Spartans Home

Anyone here still play GRAW 2?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Hali and I got 150. So thats the one to beat. Im avalible for graw any time if you guys want to play.

Theres a ton of good maps out. I don't like the maps that have the choppers and no way to shoot them down outher then a rpg,(No zuse rocket)Just about all the co-op maps are good. I recomend that you download a few at a time in case one of the maps glicthes the game, you will be able to at least know wicth one did it and remove it, with out getting into a big mess.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Maps are in general very big files. It is not possible to RAR a few together, or better, we would be talking of several Giga download.

This is your only Mission repository:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php?act=category&id=54&sort

You can orded that list by "Added" value and see all of the most recent missions. There are tons of missions and keep up with all of them is just unreal.

I still have my GRAW 2 installed, I stopped downloading maps about 1 yr ago and nonetheless I have over 5 Gigs maps on my machine. It's insane...

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Games/GRAW2/MAPS/Other%20Maps/

Link for games on our download site, give me a link to the ones you intend to use and I will attempt to add them to our list :thumbsup:

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Games/GRAW2/MAPS/Other%20Maps/

Link for games on our download site, give me a link to the ones you intend to use and I will attempt to add them to our list :thumbsup:

Custard, I think Ebden and I are in the same boat and asking the same question:

Neither of us have any custom maps but are both looking to play some co-op, hopefully tomorrow / Thursday. At this point I'm assuming there's a Sparta server we can use and that it may have some custom maps on. Consequently we're after knowing what maps we need to put on so that we don't get bumped from the map cycle. If it's only stock maps at the moment then I'm happy to leave it like that for now.

Sorry I wasn't on (yet). Turns out I'm driving to the US tomorrow, so had to get prepped. Will be on shortly.

Bothersome-looks like I missed the boat. It's 7:37 now, just after 11pm UK. I'll be on for a bit now and then again next Thursday. Gone for the week coming.

Edited by Ebden~SPARTA~

Well Dogface and I do friday night graw night, every friday night, so thats a good time to join in and get the hang of it, it is possible that i will start up earlyer so our good friends from the uk can get a few maps in before nighty night time. If you don't have the map we are playing, you can download it and be right in game fast. Or I will be on later today for some graw if anyone wants to play and get brushed up.

remember if you are the sniper role in this game, the AI wants to kill you real bad, and you must crouch to live for any amount of time. Unless of coarse you all are on arma.

Disan and Wacthman, Direwolf and I played some maps last night. It was good. Direwolf said that Brezttis mod 3.0 will be out soon as well. But thats a mod, and not needed to do regular graw. Graw 3 will be out soon. I will have it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-rBnlZhQXE&feature=related

1. There is no GRAW 3.

2. GR:FS is not due for release until 2012.

sorry.

Like Athlon, I'll probably end up buying whatever this game gets called, even though It's getting closer to Halo than I'd like. But at the end of the day, this is the one gaming franchise that I've always stayed true too.

Like Athlon, I'll probably end up buying whatever this game gets called, even though It's getting closer to Halo than I'd like. But at the end of the day, this is the one gaming franchise that I've always stayed true too.

Shame THEY didn't stay true to GR though. I won't be buying this, twice now I have been caught out with pale Ghost Recon immitations... It won't happen again.

Shame THEY didn't stay true to GR though. I won't be buying this, twice now I have been caught out with pale Ghost Recon immitations... It won't happen again.

I know what you mean, both GRAW's don't come close to OGR but for me, they are still way better than the COD's of this world

well GhostRecon.net seems to be suggesting that Ubisoft could be having a rethink about what they actually produce - they need this game to be successful. With games like CoD and MoH (both shit but popular games) they need to make sure they sell a lot of copies. Do they try to compete with these big name games or perhaps head back to the roots of the game? One can only hope.