Spartans Home

The Fort

MedicSN6

So, I have been working on this project for a week or so now and have it pretty well done. I am going to fill the courtyard with wooden huts and shops soon. I also plan to add another guard tower on the barren corner so it balances the fort out a bit. Also in the plan is to make a main gate and build a path to the ocean. On the way I will branch off to any mine/caverns I find and probably build some smaller forts/towns along the way. The idea is to populate the map with towns and roads.

Once it is all done I'll make a video and post it.

But so far...

Inside the main storage and crafting room. This was the first room I built. It is under the Lavafall because at night I could find my way back to it.

hPMlt.png

One floor above in the Smelting room, where I make smooth stone, glass, smelt metal etc.

k1saz.png

Overlooking the courtyard and Lavafall from the smelting room level bridge.

0XF7r.png

Looking down at the Lavafall and Watterfall (1st moat source) and back exit path.

pfamF.jpg

Looking out of the Main doors at the courtyard. The Subway entrance and Fort well is on the right.

SRoBh.jpg

In the courtyard looking back at the Fort and the main doors.

X8fbc.jpg

Subway entrance, well, and part of the moat.

4fGGz.png

Down into the Subway.

S9FxT.png

Subway room that leads back to a cavern system.

GHTyI.png

Subway shaft that leads to the ocean. (needed to transport sand blocks to make glass)

YMZwz.png

I have many caves to go exploring through. Each of the Castle/Fort towers have stairs inside so you can go to the top of it.

If anyone wants a copy of this world, let me know. I am happy to share it.