Spartans Home

Minecraft - Poll

MedicSN6

Minecraft - Poll  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the input guys.

Keep in mind that an public/open server means that anyone can come in and destroy everything that you built whenever they want. This is happening all the time now.

The server in question: I can host on an extra box I have (my wife's PC as she only gets on it once every few months).

post any other questions you might have.

I vote for playing some Starcraft 2 instead. Granted seems like a good concept but it missed the atari days. I see this guy or team being huge one day with concepts and imagination like this. But not my style, sorry. On the Starcraft note got a Guest pass from someone at work so going to play with that instead.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Hope to see something more in the 2010 era from this guy/team later. I'd say the game would really take off with if it had graphics like that wallpaper render. As it stands he's got alot against him with graphics that my old Atari 800 could have run. Sorry to knock the graphics but there's some stiff competition out there when it comes to graphics alone. With that said its difficult to get immersed in it.