Spartans Home

MOH server up

BrerRabbit~SPARTA~

Sparta has its own server up and running. I figured there were enough people now and it makes sense to have a server with the map rotation we want, rules we want, and the ability to boot fools. So I went ahead and flowed for a month. No obligation to play on it.

I named it "SPARTA HC Map/Mode rotation" - if you have any suggestions about other names for the server please post em. Happy to call it "Ali Baba's House" or whatever.

Im in the process of putting a little banner together for it atm.

Edited by BrerRabbit

New DLC coming Nov. 2 (ish) to MOH.

1. New MP mode, "Clean Sweep" - two teams, 4 minutes, no respawns, TDM.

2. Two new maps for Clean Sweep mode.

3. Two existing maps modded for Clean Sweep.

Some debate on the interwebs about whether or not this DLC is coming to PC, but from the preview below it seems certain that its coming to PC (in minute 1:02 you can see the text "PRESS LEFT MOUSE BUTTON TO ...")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-efGmPvwBE

Power has been out at my place for two days ... could stay out into the weekend. Im at a motel with my girl and our dog - first connectivity Ive had since power has been out (first hot shower too!). I dont have TS on this laptop, but I can get ProCon up so anyone can remote admin our MOH server. If you all want it up and going just reply here and Ill start it up.

I hope I have power up by tomorrow,

Cheers,

Brer