Make a story with 3 words!

CoBoL~SPARTA~

Thought I would have a go at making a game, here goes the rules :-

For Example I would post "Once upon a"

then the next person could post "time there lived"

and then another person would post "a HOT! chick"

So I will start with :-

Once upon a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story so far :-

Once upon a there were some really groovy hippies all LSD tripping who smoked

the wacky weed daily.But one day the rain came and washed the delicate pot plants

away to sea drifting on palm where they were spotted by a huge fecking monkey.

That liked boy's and ripe banana's, Then the monkey ate the plants and mounted KRAM

who screamed WT, oh it's you, you naughty monkey. Although I do enjoy a good

large portion of banana's. May I have them now?. Stick it in Kram's left hand.

How about somesteamy hot lovin using that banana covered in oi, he then stuck

it up his cars tail pipe all the way. Back at the Hall of Justice Judge Dredd

cried while Aquaman and Batman had some roasted monkey meat, Umm that tasted like

crap you sorry excuse for a super hero. Batman then Said this suit chafs my Nuts

off a pecan tree. Hey Auqaman whatabout some sort of a game of strip poker with

Wonder Woman and her enormous twin 36 inch thighs of steel that can break yur kazoo

off then we can, kick some ass or maybe we could make wild grunting noises at people

in cars. So why not drink some beer or some liquor. Lick her what?. Thats right, her

right earlobe then spit roast her over a blazingfire with people munching on her big

hairy dripping bunch of coconuts whilst touching their toes, because they couldn't

touch their safety release mechanisim. Meanwhile back at the Everglades Swamp, the evil

criminal called the hippies who answered and smoked all the dodgy pot plants. Was

tripping like spaced out monkeys on a mission with the other mother ship from the third

star which is next on the list after I have 100 kill streak and bunghole cornholeo's,

, Meanwhile the hippes off their head thought that laser beams could fight for them all

in the battle they where loseing then there was, A giant Boom Oh My God The fire growing

people are burning things are exploding OH Its TV. John wayne said "How big is" that

thing you've got pointed at my horse you sexy beast loving son of a dirty no good

horse raping varment. I Don't Understand what you're doing.The hippies then, looked at

thier bag of weed, the monkey scratched is ass some and saw hallucinations of gigantic

bullfrogs mating with elephants and eating chocolate with the hippies. Then along came

a subway employee who wanted tickets to watch girls playing with rabbits, Wile strokeing

their massive throbbing egos, wile dreaming about. The Mad Hatter smokeing a fattie.

Meanwhile, back at the lab, Battman plays with his Side kicks 2.5 inch golden battarang

and looked for A big hammer upon discovery of a loose nail in the floor.catching his four

tight fitting leather he eat pie that was crap and threw up on the hippies wile the

monkeys stroked on their Hudge giant fatties and spanked their buddies ass till they

started to Screech and howle at the moon.The giant monolith beamed intellagence in

to their empty spaced out minds They jumped, screamed like little girls shopping for

handbags wile planets aliened. Then a priest From his pocket poked his weenie out

at the hippies while they spanked their monkeys. The elephants howerver, Road in on

the back of the biggest bloody monkey loving hippies they could find, and of course

the hippies followed their weenies to the place where all the weenies could play around

meanwile evil lurked inside one of the flavoured condoms.Too bad it wasn't Friday because

that's when they kill evil weenies.Now they can Continue fighting against an evil

oppression from the galaxy of monkey kings by the light of hippies smoking way too much

wacky tabacay from the evil weenies there awesome huka. But unknown to the free world

Vladimir Putin had already decided to spike the vodka and then launch his potato based

Cheese toasted sandwich out over the PACIFIC TOWARDS AMERICA where it exploded OVER

IDAHO, RAINING crumbs over everything. And that's how bread was made.Meanwhile batman

was At the doctors having his wang tong removed by a blind monkey Wile operating they

accidently cut off his utility belt that exploded and blew bits all over the weenies

Meanwhile back in the hippies mind all they wanted, was some weed to get high but all

they got was a detox and a old candy bar. which tasted like Krambo's used socks

"You ....ing ....ker" yelled Krambo angrily what a tw*t, they were my weapons of choice

. Then suddenly a passing toucan swallowed the hippies weed and started to see purple

monkeys eating fruitloops from evil weenies pants and swinging through sherwood forest while

pecking the eyes out of unsuspecting COD4 players who curse on comms while crying like

big girls blouse screaming for mamma and peeing in. Their game chair wearing lycra

tights and rubber pants on their heads wile yelling BONZI!. Meanwhile @ Zeno's palace

of love, Viiiper was putting

Edited by CoBoL~SPARTA~

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic