Spartans Home

Father Time Beat Down

BrerRabbit~SPARTA~

I did a similiar thing before for RBR, what I did there was to give points based on position on a track, lets say you are 1st on Bahrain, you get 30 points, 2nd on Monaco, you get 29 points, so your rating is 59, the higher the better, you do need to do all tracks though.

You can then see who is the best overall time trialer.

I will only add that if anybody thinks it's useful and if 10 play regulary.

7 DAYS LEFT!

Seven days remaining till the end of Round 1 (Oct. 10). So get your times in for Shakir (Bharain), Melbourne (Australia), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).

Remember, there are two classes of times (assisted/unassisted) - so pick which you want and go for it. Thanks to Phil for that great website - easy way to check times while offlinie. A reminder though, the in-game leaderboards will be the final/official time for the championships.

Also, if you arent a regular on the F1 TS channel, and if you are participating in this championship, please tell me your WindowsLive account name so I can friend you and track your times. Alternatively, you can send me a friend invite, my Live name is "TheBrerRabbit".

Current standings (3:00pm EST, Oct. 3).

Sakhir:

Hermes (AS)

Hajimoto (1:51:813)

Cobol (1:55:380)

Yankee (1:57:066)

Mercury (NoAS)

SkeleTele (1:51:527)

TheBrerRabbit (1:55:251)

Melbourne

Hermes (AS)

Xenocidal (aka MH6) (1:25:588)

Hajimoto (1:26:445)

Yankee (1:27:090)

Mercury (NoAS)

Skele (1:25:876)

TheBrerRabbit (1:28:914)

Kuala Lumpur

Hermes (AS)

Hajimoto (1:34:779)

Mercury (NoAS)

Skele (1:32:958)

TheBrerRabbit (1:41:499)

Again, if you dont see yourself on these current standings, you need to tell me your Live name or send me a friend invite so I can track your official in game leaderboard times.

Cheers,

Brer

Edited by BrerRabbit