Spartans Home

F1 2010 SPA 1:43.428

Hajimoto

Very very nice time.

I was thinking it might be fun to have a "Stig" tournament for the best time trial times. We'd pick four three tracks, and people will get two weeks to set time trial times for them. Two categories: 1. times with assists on ("White Stig"), 2. times with assists off ("Black Stig"). The winners get a custom slick "Stig sig" showing the the tracks they ran and their times. Then we move on to the next three races. Rinse and repeat.

Anyone interested in setting a competition like this up? Id work up the sigs in photoshop if folks want to do this.

Very very nice time.

I was thinking it might be fun to have a "Stig" tournament for the best time trial times. We'd pick four three tracks, and people will get two weeks to set time trial times for them. Two categories: 1. times with assists on ("White Stig"), 2. times with assists off ("Black Stig"). The winners get a custom slick "Stig sig" showing the the tracks they ran and their times. Then we move on to the next three races. Rinse and repeat.

Anyone interested in setting a competition like this up? Id work up the sigs in photoshop if folks want to do this.

Good idea, except 2 weeks might be a little long in my opinion. I guess I'm a noob or something cuz I'm not sure what you mean by "Stig". I get the jist of it... just don't know what Stig is haha.