Spartans Home

F1 -|- Fridays

NoScream~SPARTA~

CodeMasters F1 2010

Open settings.

Don't forget to join Teamspeak ! for the voice comms !

TS3.legionofsparta.net

port 9987

Practice sessions & chat on Friday for all interested.

Regular event.

Each Friday permitting, (I will be working shifts so can't make them all).

f1_10.jpg

Different track to practice.

Aim is best car setup.

Fastest lap times for Friends leaderboards.

Start time 2100 - 0100 GMT / 1600 - 2000 EST

Join/leave as you want, practice sessions only. Stay for 30mins or 4hours.

The idea is for chat & fun with setups/ lap times & Friends leaderboards.

GAME: Codemasters F1 2010

Released 21 Sept 2010 USA/CAN -- 24 Sept 2010 EUROPE

I am having problems with my steam account at the moment but I will get the game.

Unfortunately I cannot play on Friday as that is TacDom night

There are a bunch of people who are keen racers but have not enjoyed the NFS Shift experience I urge you to join Viiiper and Cobol for some F1 fun

Why dont we run shift and F1 on Sundays and F1 all weekend.

Hi,

Viiiper pointed me this way.

I am an old git, feel young mentally (my wife says mentally challenged) and love playing PC and PS3 games.

I need some like minded people to play F1 with (I also am level 32 BFBC2 and am waiting on the Vietnam version)

If it's okay with you guys I will join you tonight? I can connect on teamspeak but not talk yet as for some reason my mike sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

If it is okay, I would like to add you F1 players to my GFWL account as friends so I have somebody to hotlap against.

If this is okay, can you give me your GFWL name and I will only add those who allow me to.

My main gaming name on all other games is Bowtome, but due to forgotton password/emails, in GFWL I am BowtomePhil.

I did race a lot on Toca Race Driver 2 and Rfactor, Dirt, Grid ages ago, but stopped racing and was then playing COH, BFBC2 and now F1 is out, will be playing this purely for fun and it is fun.

I hope I can add some of you.

Thanks

Hi,

Viiiper pointed me this way.

I am an old git, feel young mentally (my wife says mentally challenged) and love playing PC and PS3 games.

I need some like minded people to play F1 with (I also am level 32 BFBC2 and am waiting on the Vietnam version)

If it's okay with you guys I will join you tonight? I can connect on teamspeak but not talk yet as for some reason my mike sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

If it is okay, I would like to add you F1 players to my GFWL account as friends so I have somebody to hotlap against.

If this is okay, can you give me your GFWL name and I will only add those who allow me to.

My main gaming name on all other games is Bowtome, but due to forgotton password/emails, in GFWL I am BowtomePhil.

I did race a lot on Toca Race Driver 2 and Rfactor, Dirt, Grid ages ago, but stopped racing and was then playing COH, BFBC2 and now F1 is out, will be playing this purely for fun and it is fun.

I hope I can add some of you.

Thanks

All welcome bud, and welcome to our little home.

Hey guys I've had the game for a few days now... instantly fell in love with it. I play a lot of Arma and I'm usually in the "Ace" mod channel, but I have a feeling I'll be in the F1 channel more often now :) I've played with BrerRabbit a bit and I can't wait to acquire a few more friends here while playing F1. Hope to see our little F1 community on Sparta grow to maybe 10 or 12 players. Thanks for the fun so far, hope to see you guys around soon!

Hey guys I've had the game for a few days now... instantly fell in love with it. I play a lot of Arma and I'm usually in the "Ace" mod channel, but I have a feeling I'll be in the F1 channel more often now :) I've played with BrerRabbit a bit and I can't wait to acquire a few more friends here while playing F1. Hope to see our little F1 community on Sparta grow to maybe 10 or 12 players. Thanks for the fun so far, hope to see you guys around soon!

I've missed meeting you in the F1 channel but look forward to chasing your times!!

See you in the pits!

how do I change video configurations, i got slight lag.

When your outside at the trailers, go to MY F1

myf1.jpg

Graphics Options

myf1grphics.jpg

Graphics Options

myf1grphics2.jpg

myf1grphics3.jpg

Run FRAPS, or some other utility that will display your current FPS rate on the screen. Adjust your settings so that your FPS never drops below 55. Force sync so that you are not tearing the images with FPS that is higher than your screens refresh rate. Also be sure to familiarize yourself with the research and resolves offered by BPRLuggage regarding game performance as it relates to replay data being written to the HDD which in some configurations can cause hiccups or moments of suspended animation. The post can be found HERE.

Enjoy!

Edited by Hajimoto