Spartans Home

Going to be a good year...

Yankee~SPARTA~

So as some of you know...I'm getting married in like 3 weeks. I was cruising around the internet and noticed an article

Link Here

After reading this, I thought for a minute....Got up and walked out of the room to find my fiance. I looked her square in eyes and said "Baby, I love you, but this next year I'm going to spend alot of money and it isn't going to be on you."

I turn around and walk away. As I'm rounding the corner I hear a swoosh swoosh swoosh! and immediately am hit in the back of the head with a heel'd shoe. Don't worry, we're still getting married.

Seriously though, huge year for pc gaming.

So as some of you know...I'm getting married in like 3 weeks. I was cruising around the internet and noticed an article

Link Here

After reading this, I thought for a minute....Got up and walked out of the room to find my fiance. I looked her square in eyes and said "Baby, I love you, but this next year I'm going to spend alot of money and it isn't going to be on you."

I turn around and walk away. As I'm rounding the corner I hear a swoosh swoosh swoosh! and immediately am hit in the back of the head with a heel'd shoe. Don't worry, we're still getting married.

Seriously though, huge year for pc gaming.

Hehe

There are a few games on that list I might look forward to, Microsoft Flight one of the main ones. The tank sim also looks interesting.

Then there is another Operation Flashpoint game. Wonder if that'll be as big a disappointment as Dragon Rising

I'm supposed to be saving for a wedding next year too. I might just have to siphon off some of the funds for a few games off that list......maybe even a cheeky wee CPU/Motherboard/RAM upgrade too. Here's hoping there's still aweeding on once she finds out! LMAO