Spartans Home

Project 10

evilducky

Incredible presentation....clapping.gif

The only part that bothers me is knowing that first it was Black Shark now here comes A-10 Warthog, Get ready of for Aphache, F-16, F-15 and so on and so on....... Guess I better get prepared over here.

<Hajimoto walks out of his office and can be heard in the background saying "Hey hun, there is going to be be these really cool simulators/games that will be coming out and I was thinking............">

Edited by Hajimoto

omg im loving this game already ..Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwl :poster_spam: looks so life like.

http://warthognews.b...0c-warthog.html

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=2452&scr=default&lang=en

http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/pc-game/dcs-a-10c-warthog/18773

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

Holy Flying Cows !!!

This is GOOD !

I love what i see, still a lot of familiar aspects from lockOn Flaming Cliffs 2, outstanding graphic.

They are definetely growing up. This is getting to be the most realistic Mil Flight Sim since Falcon 4, finally with a great graphic besides realistic avionics.

@ HAJI

We need to synch our efforts bro! Let's have your wife and my g/f getting together, so they will not notice us "disappearing in the fog of war"... !

@ GRIZZ

This game should have a very solid COOP multiplayer. In fact, Flaming Cliffs 2 is actully played a lot on COOP large missions on DEDI servers. It also has a very powerful Mission Editor and i would be very surprised if A-10, which is a further evolution of Flaming Cliffs would not offer great COOP management.

Oh well, Xmas is getting closer and this time there will be a large flow of "greens" dedicated to a very good Stick - Throttle system. Most probably it will be right the A-10 Warthog model coming out pretty soon.

Check it out here, if you are not sure what I am talking about:

http://www.simhq.com/_commentary/all_101b.html

Yeah, I mean.. it looks like it will cost around 500 bucks !! It s quite outrageous... but, there is alwayys a BUT...

Something like, .. put it on the credit card and make 5 payments 100 bucks, you ll limit the damage :) .. I don t know, something like that..

however my major concern is not too much getting this great piece of hardware, but wondering.. "Am i gonna use it?"

Thing is, I like to fly, but I like to fly with ppl I know and i can cretea teamwork with.

Actually i got FC2 but it has been quite long time i didnt fly on it.

reason is, I have to set up my still working X45, prepare my desk and sit to allocate the controls confortably, get my TrackIr on and then finally fly.

I lost motivation to do all of this crap to have 20 minutes of casual flight experience. Flight Sims are not like Quake, you don t get there to Run 'n Shoot, you get there to have an experience which is part the flight itself and part (big part) the interaction with wingmen to have your job done.

When that is missing, motivation becomes very thin.....

One of the great things about IL2 was that there were servers (if you wanted it set up this way) where there were two airfields, good guy/bad guy and then one could spawn and take off from either one. There were bombers, fighters, ground attack, whatever. Then some servers had ongoing missions, like knock out 70% of the enemy ground units to win. A concept sort of like Domination in Arma. I really liked that because you could be up and causually flying in 2min.....if there were no spawn campers.

Continuing my search for a good stick:

actually landed on this combo here, and I think I will give a lot of credit to Saitek innovation, despite some others are saying about it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826102067

and

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826102003

Now, this set is gonna be roughly 420 bucks "with pedals", while the Warthog will be around 500+ "without pedals"

I will wait toward xmas anyway, you never know about some holiday sale :)

• 2 weeks later...

What is this ??????

Let me get this new scam straight...

To access a BETA version, which usually is a FREE experience because helps the software house to collect data nad telemetry from "Volunteers" players, in order to SAVE MONEY on professional beta testers,

HERE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A NOT RELEASED YET PRODUCT FULL PRICE.

Are you out of your mind guys??? .. No, I mean, really, I dont mean to insult anyone, but dont you think this STINKS BIG TIME?

I am disgusted by such poor marketing manouvers.

I never saw such thing and let me put in serious discussion the credibility of this production.

Are they running out of funds and hsve to milk gamers "selling" a Beta?

What a shame :)

What is this ??????

Let me get this new scam straight...

To access a BETA version, which usually is a FREE experience because helps the software house to collect data nad telemetry from "Volunteers" players, in order to SAVE MONEY on professional beta testers,

HERE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A NOT RELEASED YET PRODUCT FULL PRICE.

Are you out of your mind guys??? .. No, I mean, really, I dont mean to insult anyone, but dont you think this STINKS BIG TIME?

I am disgusted by such poor marketing manouvers.

I never saw such thing and let me put in serious discussion the credibility of this production.

Are they running out of funds and hsve to milk gamers "selling" a Beta?

What a shame :)

Okay......Once you buy it Batwing, let me know if you need help with the download thumbsup_anim.gif