Spartans Home

Tweaking your videocard - Did you know that..

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi all,

I just found an interesting article on PCWorld I thought to share with you all.

Not everyone is a PC Guru and not always we know exactly how to tweak our videocards. What we know for sure is the frustration because we do not get enough FPS.

So, this article is VERY simple, it does not provide too many answers, but helps ppl to a simple approach and starting finding the best settings for the beloved game.

Worthy to take a look :)

http://www.pcworld.com/article/191684/tweak_your_graphics_card_for_gaming.html

Hi all,

I just found an interesting article on PCWorld I thought to share with you all.

Not everyone is a PC Guru and not always we know exactly how to tweak our videocards. What we know for sure is the frustration because we do not get enough FPS.

So, this article is VERY simple, it does not provide too many answers, but helps ppl to a simple approach and starting finding the best settings for the beloved game.

Worthy to take a look :)

http://www.pcworld.c...for_gaming.html

Very nice article and very nice of you to share Batwing. oh by the way Batwing when you and I were talking about your video cards I told you i would send you a link to my next card..... here it is LINK thumbsup_anim.gif

HOLY SMOKES !!!!

Haji, you are a DEVIL !! Tempting me with this capital Sin !!

$1200 and it comes with a GUN !!! .... You are so BAD ! ... Ignorance sometimes is a virtue. I was ignorant about this weapon and my life was normal...

Now all is gonna change !

I am intoxicated, I have to find a Community to go.. and save my Soul !

Batwing, resistance is futile my friend!

Drink the Kool-aid man and inhale the digital smoke that is "PC GAMING". This coupled with the never ending quest for the perfect arrangement of computer hardware that will bathe your senses in uber artificial reality.

Do not be afraid of the embrace Batman for you are not alone, you are already here and you are already one of us.... drink up my friend because you cannot change the inevitable.

So put on your 5.1 Surround headset while wearing your 3D glasses tethered to you TrackIR headset as you sit in your full motion chair viewing your (3) 27inch LCD's, all the while reaching for that digital crack pipe that is your mouse and free fall bro......just free fall.

[YT]JfUM5xHUY4M[/YT]

• 3 months later...