Spartans Home

R I P?

Inimigo~SPARTA~

Ok, I haven't been online lately 'cause I had to travel for work a couple of times, but is anyone still playing IL2?

There was some enthusiasm before, but more than 4 times I didn't play anymore with you guys.

Coop was lots of fun, you guys remember the time that 1 of us was flying the bomber, while six others of us were in the gunner seats??

Come on, let's kick up this game again.

Inimigo, friend or foe?

Keep meaning to get into this and get a stick but COD4 etc keeps gettin in way. I will make an effort to get a stick for xmas and join u mate.

• 1 month later...

Im hoping this game isnt RIP because I just bought a joystick so I could play it. Been meaning to buy one for a while because flying just seems like a lot of fun.

I can get off the ground fairly well, its just getting back on it in one piece :S.

If anyone still plays and can give me some tips, set up a time and ill be there.

happy to see some interest again, although must admit I haven't been on lately.

I'm always up for a game (I prefer COOP, but -as you all know- it isn't that obvious. So dogfights is all good).

Thanks to Mutilat3r I can host now too, just have to look for some interesting campaigns/missions.

I live in Belgium so there are some time differences, but if some1 would like to set a date/time, I'll be on, cause this game is 100% fun (beginners/advanced ... as long as there is TS and teamplay, it's great).

Gosh I miss the Sundays (back when I was in Brazil) where there would be a coop with 5-8 guys each week.

C you all around.

I already installed it. What path are you talking about.

4.08, you should be able to find it easily.

To try joining multiplayer, download hyperlobby too ... it's easy to use and fast.

In hyperlobby, you just choose a nickname and pw, click on FORGOTTEN BATTLES in the dropdown list and connect.

Have fun!

I am starting to play this almost nightly now, just started getting myself shot out of the air online.

Im up for almost anytime that would allow the European guys and the North American guys to play, as I am in real need for advice when it comes to evasion and aiming.