Spartans Home

Still unable to play ...

Damnit, eventhough I did the test (above minimum), I still can't play this f*cking game.

Screen shows better luck this time when I hosted a game, but posted in the demo-thread (http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467) another screenshot where it's worse (in SP).

IPB Image

SPECS

Asus 939 PCI-X A8N-E Nforce 4 .-. Amd Athlon 64 3500+ 939 boxed Venice .-. Asus EAX 1800XL/2DHTV, 256Mb .-. [4x]DDR 512 PC3200 .-. Creative Audigy 2

Have downloaded the latest ATI drivers and the patch : http://support.ati.com/ics/support/d...asp?deptID=894

without any luck.

Any1 any suggestions (without saying to buy new hardware, because I don't have the money!)?

thanks....

Not sure if this is part of your problem, but found this relating to another game. It's just a snip it from the full article.

DX10 Known Issue

There is a known issue where on ATI Radeon 2900 and other ATI DX10 cards, turning on anti-aliasing will cause the 3D world view to render improperly. ATI is investigating the problem and will address it in an upcoming driver update. For now affected users should disable anti-aliasing on these cards.

Now do ATI share the same drivers (Catalyst) through out there range of cards.

Not sure if this is part of your problem, but found this relating to another game. It's just a snip it from the full article.

DX10 Known Issue

There is a known issue where on ATI Radeon 2900 and other ATI DX10 cards, turning on anti-aliasing will cause the 3D world view to render improperly. ATI is investigating the problem and will address it in an upcoming driver update. For now affected users should disable anti-aliasing on these cards.

Now do ATI share the same drivers (Catalyst) through out there range of cards.

Thanks guys, but my card isn't even dx10 compatible (I think). As for AA, it's turned off (both ingame and in the catalyst control centre).

maybe new ati drivers will do the trick (i'll have to wait until they come out)

Ah ATI, Ok Well when I played the Beta I had to run ATI tray Tools and Click Geometry Instancing in Tweaks, standard tweaks.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/atitraytools/189/

I had alot of trouble with my system trying to run the game but Have a P4 3.0 and it was to much for the damn thing.

Alright, I got it working. Messed around for over an hour, changing stuff and it seems to work (sofar).

When playing, my machine turns into a WWII 4 prop-bomber ... but alright ... I'm playing.

Thanks to all for yr replies.

Just no coop available in Crysis?? that's too bad.

As for COD4, had downloaded it and played the single-player only. I loved it, really did but when I played it again, it was too repetitive and clearly showing the lineair gameplay.

Is the mp any good? and coop?

No coop unfortunately but MP with limited respawns (or none) is very good