Spartans Home

why crysis sucks

When the fricking hell do they make a game where u don´t have to collect points to get weapons!!!?

It is so frustrating joining a server where everyon else can select what ever they whant a u are stuck with a pittyfull pistol or shotgun than u need to stick up the enemys a.. to kill him.

Grrrrrr!!!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY GRAW 1

Play QWET .... non of that ranking and must play for X hours to get unlocks :(

(You get rewards for being TEAM ORIENTATED insted which is brillient)

Myself i wana go to the ammo crate and SELECT what i frikin want not what i get bloody given instead while everyone else has better and i just end up sucking more than usual.

Sparta server for this needs a decent setup to some gay crap like this to be fair to everyone.

When the fricking hell do they make a game where u don´t have to collect points to get weapons!!!?

It is so frustrating joining a server where everyon else can select what ever they whant a u are stuck with a pittyfull pistol or shotgun than u need to stick up the enemys a.. to kill him.

Grrrrrr!!!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY GRAW 1

I think you have not done the tutorial? When I start I have 100 points and can buy a assault rifle or a Machine gun instead of having only a pistol. And everyone has the same start + you can pick up weapons.