Spartans Home

Flying and driving on the public OA server

Zeno~SPARTA~

I have passed the written and driving portions of the test.

May I have a license?

As the great Master Yoda once said "I sense much fear in this one, training I forbid."

Of course I proceeded to tell Yoda to !@#$ off I'm gonna train him anyway, added to the list Doppel.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I've played a few rounds with you guys. I've been practicing flying helicopters for hours so I think I'm ready as long as you guys think I am. Thanks for the fun and for the help! My ID---> 2805638

Heya guys pls add me to the list so i can move the MHQ when needed...and if you ever see me flying a chopper...lock your pretty lil stinger on me cause its not me!! :rolleyes: i hate flying or driving tanks and such,so its really just for moving the MHQ around. thanks :) id is 1329798

Heya guys pls add me to the list so i can move the MHQ when needed...and if you ever see me flying a chopper...lock your pretty lil stinger on me cause its not me!! :rolleyes: i hate flying or driving tanks and such,so its really just for moving the MHQ around. thanks :) id is 1329798

Done

Glad to have You in game bud. I would have thought you had been in the list for months.

Done

Glad to have You in game bud. I would have thought you had been in the list for months.

I know huh!! Zeno told me to do so a zillion times,but seeing as im not really gonna fly anything...i never did. its just handy to move the MHQ around whenever i need to :) thanks for adding me!