Spartans Home

Crysis!

Krambo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA looks like there will be a heard of us on tonight. Well emoney and I was playing it last night and he kept asking how to get here and how to get there, I wasent much help to him becouse I couldent remember where he was. And I kept getting in these fire fights with the koreans. They just won't leave you alone. You will find your self back tracking in the map serveral times so don't get disscourged. THERES SEVERAL check points and camps alog the way so its hard to reconize where he was at. I made it up to mission 30 so far. Unlike cod4 after fire fight you get a little chill or cool time inbetween them, it gives you a chance to enjoy the scenery a bitt.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

yes mate il be on later on, iv got some female company for a while first so I dont want her thinking im a computer geek so il wait till shes gone!

got yours yet Kiwi?

Edited by Krambo~SPARTA~

well if im happy 2nyt then you know the score.

if im shoutin my head off u no i didnt get any! LMAO

That's not an image I want in my head (Kram doing the dirty) :blink:

If you didn't get any, you charged her too much. :P

Mine came in the post this morning, no sign of Floyd's copy, I might let him have my copy if he's nice to me, then again I might just be a bitch & tease him with it.

I'll probably be playing COD4 tonight though.

thanks Kiwi, il buy COD4 next week. Im really close 2 finishing Vegas aswell I really wana do that b4 I start a new game but screw it. I got so pi**ed off with GRAW2 single player getting shot by those stoopid bloody tanks I dint botha and just did it co-op. Im sure CRYSIS will be in my dvd drive for the next few months. Unless you dont need the disk?

Thanks Adder, dont come on pi$$ed up tho, they dont like it 2 much.

Edited by Krambo~SPARTA~